Ch. 2

YOONGI POV:
It was the next day.. I think.. I don't know.. I did fall asleep and then woke up and I was still in the same place. But I don't know if it's morning or not.. Its dark..

I'm glad this room has everything.. It had a bathroom and clothes. Normal clothes, surprisingly. Jin brought me food... I really don't know if it's morning. Did he bring me food yesterday? Or just a few hours ago.. Oh my god.. This is so confusing..

I sighed and I just sat on bed.. I actually at first thought Jin was joking about this whole demon thing, and that I was just kidnapped. But um.. Yesterday or a few hours ago, when Jin had the door opened for a few seconds, I caught a glimpse of this demon. He was huge, he had big wings that were big and feathery. It was honestly beautiful. The demon's body was also big and muscular, his arms were veiny and his skin color was a very dark red. His face was scary as hell, it had that stern look, almost remained me of Voldemort but with a nose. He was floating from the ground and I saw a man who looked so innocent beside him. He was small too, but I'm smaller. Tch.

Jin saw me staring so he closed the door. Am I held hostage in here? Did Jin never tell anyone of his demon friends there is a human in a room in this large castle?

Maybe the King didn't agree to spare me and will keep me in here. Jin will keep feeding me so I grow more fat and plumpy, so I can be tender and juicy when they eat me. Then the next coming days I'll be serve while they host a party. My limbs will be on a plate, my head will be in their freezer or whatever. Then while they eat my fingers they'll also be eating another human.

I'm too young to be eaten.. What if Jin comes in here and takes me and ties me like a pig on a stick. They'll put my body over the fire while they roll me on top like a roasted pig. What if-

"Yoongi! I've been calling you for the past two minutes! What are you thinking about?"

I snapped my heads towards Jin who was beside me the whole time. Woah, was I really that worried that I even closed my ears.

"Hey, are you hungry?"

Its starting!

I shook my head and gripped on the bed sheets as I was seated down. I looked down and ignored his stare.

"C'mon Yoongi. You gotta eat, it's already the afternoon."

Then I was shocked. How many hours did I sleep..

"Yoongi, do you have a specific food?"

I hopped on the bed, got on all fours and crawled to the night stand. I got some papers and came back to sit beside Jin.

I'm not hungry.

"Yoongi you should eat. Hoseok even told me you were the lightest human he ever have pulled."

That would be offensive to the other people.

Jin stiffled a laugh and ruffled my hair. I glared and pouted.

"You're so cute, Yoongi!"

Did you tell your King that the human Hoseok pulled is still alive?

"Uh.. I did. Um, he wasn't really happy. You saw right. When he walked passed your room."

I nodded.

"You saw that man beside him?"

Yup.

"That man is his fianceé."

Then my eyes widen. I started to scribble on the paper hastily.

What?! How?! That demon King doesn't even look human! That innocent looking man looks so innocent! And your King.. Is gay?!