Ch. 29

As Namjoon and Junmyeon left, a little human was lurking around the library. Yoongi. He was lonely. Usually, him and Jungkook would always go to the library or the other room so they can have their alone time. But right now, Jungkook is being a dick.

Yoongi pouted and looked at some shelf. His eyes widen seeing an English version of the book Jungkook used to read to him, as he looked at more books there were more that had an English version of the books Jungkook would read to him while cuddling.

Yoongi snorted.

"He's such a dork."

Yoongi smiled, but then he frowned. Why was Jungkook ignoring him? Yoongi listened to what Namjoon said and that Jungkook is probably surprising him but, he can't really see Jungkook surprising him. Not that he would hate it, just shocked. He can't imagine Jungkook be that person.

Yoongi clicked his tongue and started to collect some books, he does this at home too. It's been a habit if he feels lonely. He stacks all his book and usually makes a type of shape that circles around him.

It makes him feel safe and hugged by the books. Since all the books had different characters and genre, it felt like when he closes his eyes, he can see each one in his head of what's happening in the book. Like little movies.

He loved it.

After stacking to his content, he was done. He felt a book fall, it touched his foot which made Yoongi crouch down and sit down onto his bottom and read the title of the book.

Loved by the devil.

Yoongi scoffed and threw the book away. Not even facing where he threw it.

"Ow!"

(A/N: idea by yougoodwrite)

Yoongi stood up and tip toed, he looked around and sees Jungkook picking up the book he threw. He gasped and went back down.

"Who the fuck threw this at me."

Jungkook cursed. Jungkook looked around and noticed a big pile of books in the middle of two shelves. He raised his brow and approached it.

"What the fuck.. Is this Hoseok's doing?"

Jungkook kicked the stacks of book causing Yoongi to open his eyes wide then close it tight as he felt books hitting him one by one. He whimpered and stayed sitting onto the ground as he grimace of the pain.

Jungkook eyes widen and quickly crouched down onto Yoongi who was looking down the whole time.

"God- Yoongi, I'm so sorry-"

"Save it. Do you only realize I'm here? Now that I'm hurt?"

Yoongi asked angry. He stood up and patted his bottom and walked passed him bumping his shoulder to Jungkook's arm since he can't reach his shoulder.

Jungkook felt guilty and followed Yoongi. This stupid King just realized his solution for a surprise is stupid.

He grabbed Yoongi's arms and stopped him. Yoongi glared at Jungkook and slapped his hand away from him.

"Yoongi-"

"No, imagine how I felt being ignored for more than two days, Jungkook!"

Yoongi yelled. Jungkook's eyes widen from Yoongi out burst. He sighed and then held Yoongi by the shoulder, only to be slapped.

"Don't. Touch. Me."

Yoongi snarled. His eyes shiny, full of tears. Jungkook felt a huge punch to his stomach and heart.