Ch. 33

Warning!!!

Some violence shiss!!!

"Namjoon, we were supposed to go to Jin yesterday. You can't just hide under these sheets all day."

Junmyeon sighed as he tried to pull off the sheets of Namjoon. The human wiggled about and and gripped onto the sheets.

"Namjoon, I'll call Jin."

"No!"

Namjoon spoke under the sheets. Junmyeon chuckled as he found Namjoon cute.

"Namjoon, you might be getting healthier and healthier but, how about Jin? Have you thought about that?"

"He's a demon, he can't die."

Namjoon stated. Junmyeon widen his eyes hearing Namjoon's answer.

"... He can't die, yeah.. He still can feel pain though."

"....He knew what was happening to me.. He didn't care, so why should I care about him?"

Namjoon frowned under the sheets. Junmyeon bit his lip worried about Jin.

"Namjoon please.."

"No.. He deserves it. And he's such a coward. He dressed himself up just to talk to me, could've just came to me normally."

"Namjoon, if he came dressed normally, would you let him in?"

"Uh, yes."

Namjoon answered expressionless. Junmyeon sucked in his breath and breathed out.

"I'll say it again. Jin is resenting on what he did to you. It is an unforgivable act but, he for sure regrets everything."

Namjoon pouted and eventually came out of the pile of sheets. He looked at Junmyeon like he was some type of germ and then sighed.

"Fine. I'll go to him and talk things out. But. If he insults me or anything. I'm done. Okay?"

Namjoon demands. Junmyeon opened his mouth and then closed, lips in a straight line. He scratched his head and nodded.

"Okay, okay. Come follow me and I can take you to his room."

Namjoon followed and jumped off the bed. He fixed his clothes and hair, just in case Jin bad mouths him. Junmyeon whistled while walking to Jin's room while Namjoon gulped.

They were both getting closer suddenly making Namjoon insecure and nervous.

"Okay, her we are."

Junmyeon pointed out. He knocked on Jin's door making Namjoon flinch. He wasn't having it.

Waiting for a few seconds, no one answered. Junmyeon raised his brow and knocked harder. Namjoon tilted his head feeling more curious about the castle.

Namjoon peeked at Junmyeon who was busy talking to a maid who just appeared out of no where. He licked his lips and started to walk away from Junmyeon's sight.

He then turned a corner and sees a door looking different from all the other doors. Namjoon felt like there was something in there and he needed to see it. Screw his curious mind.

He opened the door and went inside. Namjoon squealed from almost falling off the stairs, he did not see that coming.

Namjoon squinted his eyes since it was a bit dark, he held onto the wall since there was nothing to hold onto. He let his foot do the work as his eyes scanned in the dark.

After a few seconds of silently walking down, he was met with nothing. It was just a wall, an empty small spaced room with nothing.

Namjoon started to walk backwards, starting to get suspicious.