Ch. 23

"What do you mean they become one?!"

Yoongi asked confused. Jungkook sighs and so did Taehyung. Jungkook knows it'll be hard to find Namjoon's second chance, they need to find the closest guy to Jin.

"Yoongi, when I say they need to become one, they need to."

"What does that mean?"

"Once we found a guy suitable for Namjoon, they spend the night together. That guy will be his second chance once he sees the spark after two days."

Jungkook explained. Yoongi's eyes were big and wide, his mouth agape.

"H-he has to have s-sex?! But look at Namjoon, he can't! He is too fragile to be touched!"

Yoongi exclaimed.

"It's fine, sex was another option. All the guy has to do is fall in love with Namjoon, if they feel the same, the bond of destiny circles around them. Sparks will be evident in their eyes and that will be Namjoon's second chance. Well, after two days we find out whether they are or not."

Taehyung simply explained. Yoongi nodded understanding and hummed thinking.

"How would we find the guy?"

Jungkook sighs scratching his nape. Taehyung even looked uncomfortable. Yoongi looked at the two confused.

"What.."

"We need Jin's closest relative, and he has to be un-mated."

Taehyung said.

"So, who is it?"

Jungkook sighs heavily.

"It has to be Jin's brother. Kim Junmyeon."

____________

Jin arrived at his bedroom window at Jungkook's castle. He peeked inside and sees Namjoon sleeping. His heart shatters seeing his soumate looking so.. Skinny and fragile. Yes, Namjoon has always looked fragile in Jin's eyes. But not like the situation now.

He quietly opened the window and closed it. He silently walked over to Namjoon and coverd his mouth with his hand. Namjoon's hollow cheeks, sunken eyes, boney fingers, small body, purple dry lips... It hurt him seeing Namjoon looking like this.

He wipes the corner of Namjoon's lips that had blood stains. He walked over to the bathroom and breathed in to see blood smothered onto the sink and toilet.

He went back to Namjoon who looked.. Dead.. He was scared for his mind.. What had he done.. Why'd he leave Namjoon alone to suffer.. If only Jin knew about Namjoon's story..

Namjoon moved his fingers which surprised Jin. The human stirred and then opened his eyes. He looked to his side and flinched when he sees a weird man dressed.. So last season. He made a disgusted face towards Jin and sat up carefully.

"W-who are you.."

Namjoon's voice came out as a whisper. It was quiet and very soft spoken. It's like he smoked too much his voice is disappearing. It's so quiet and hoarse.

"W-who..?"

"Oh.. I'm-I'm.. Seokmin.. Your doctor.."

"O-oh.. I-I have a-a d-doctor..?"

Namjoon asked a little bit uncomfortable. Jin cleared his throat.

"Yes, Yoongi-sshi didn't get to tell you since you fell asleep.."

"Oh.. I see..."

Then silence hit them. Jin who is apparently Seokmin, stayed standing beside Namjoon. The human who didn't think much about his doctor just stayed quiet. Namjoon doesn't even remember how Jin looked like, maybe that's why he didn't suspect Seokmin.