Ch. 26

When Jin heard the words coming out from Namjoon's mouth, his soulmate's mouth.. It made him.. Break. He even almost exposed his disguise after getting angry and scolding Namjoon to never say those words towards him again.

He didn't let the human say anything as he just left, flying out of the window. After he arrived at his castle he ignored his big brother and immediately went down to this room. A room he never told anyone about.

The room was was dimly lit. It had a huge mirror that covered one side of the wall, there were dumb bells that weighs about 10 to 75 kg. There was one treadmill, and other exercising equipments. The reason why Jin never told anyone about this workout room was because no one would believe him anyways, it was useless to say anything if no one will believe it.

Jin always hated being called mother because of how his personality is. He hated being called a princess by his parents and all other nicknames he hated. He just hated being called weak of how he looked, of how girly he looked. He hated it.

He usually workouts to show people he is a man, a man who shows his pride, his confidence. But he never tells anyone, mostly Jungkook, the muscle pig.

Jin had stripped off his shirt off and became shirtless. He went onto the treadmill and ran for the first two hours, and three hours of jogging, and twenty minutes of walking. After that, he took two dumb bells that both weighed 30 kg. And he worked out with that for at least two hours.

He went to do sit ups, push ups, and then back to dumb bells. Then he worked on his thighs, then back. You can just say, Jin is actually very buff under his clothes. He never took off his clothes off even when he went to play with his flings. Never. Only his pants that only want down to the middle of his thighs.

This is how Jin would take his stress out. He works out until pain would take over him and knock him out. Or until his body becomes numb.

All those happened two hours ago, currently, Jin is still in his mini gym sitting on the floor. He was staring at himself at the big mirror as he thought of Namjoon. He grimace thinking about those words coming out of his mouth.

"Namjoon hates me..."

Jin said as if his throat had been dried out. It was deep and hoarse. He walked towards the mirror and clenched his face.

"Fuck you!"

He yelled at himself as his fist meets the mirror. He sees his reflection and smashes the mirror again. He saw more of his reflection through the little broken pieces and punched it again.

"Fuck you! It's your fault!"

He yelled as he continuously hit the now broken mirror. His fist were blooded but he couldn't care less. He was yelling at himself, he was disgusted seeing his face. A face of a person who hurt the most pure human he fell for.

"... You're stupid.."

Jin whispered as he stared at his broken, bloodied fist. He watches as his skin reacts and seals the wound quick as if he had not just brutally murdered the mirror. He only had one side of the mirror broken, he stared at his cut reflection where only one side of the face is showing.

".. It's your fault. You deserve it.."

Jin said as he glared at the mirror.

"It's your fault.. Me.. Kim Seokjin.."

__________

"Jungkook? Kookie? Hello?"

Yoongi has been trying to get Jungkook's attention ever since the dark morning came. He remembered he straddled Jungkook to give him a morning kiss but the Demon King ignored him.