Ch. 18

It's been a week meaning the party is a week left. Jungkook, who was sitting on his throne, has been stressed the whole time. His parents are apparently coming and he doesn't know what to do.

Will his parents be mad at him or be happy for him, having a human soulmate. He doesn't really know. He sighed and ruffled his hair, he doesn't even know where Jin is to help him with the party planning. Even Jin's parents are asking Jungkook where he was, and all he can give them is 'I'm sorry, I don't know either.'

"Your highness.... Your parents have arrived.."

Jungkook sighed and nodded. He got off his throne following the guard to lead him to where his parents are. He gulped as hears his mothers loud nagging, probably at his father.

"Honey! You know that we can't force Jungkook in a marriage!"

"B-but s-sweetheart.."

"No, honey! Jungkook has to find his soulmate!"

Jungkook sighed as he approached the living room to hear his parents bickering. He wonders how many times he heard his parents talking about marriage for him.

His mother and father were rather tall, both were at least six foot. They both were eye catching too. The retired Queen had a very long, black silky hair, her skin was fair while her eyes were the same as Jungkook's eyes. The retired King has a very dark, glaring eyes. He has that stern look, but in the inside he was a very nice and clumsy father.

Both his parents never aged. They still look the same when they first met. When you get married at a certain age in the demon world, like how Jungkook's mother got married at age twenty two, she will look that age. Jungkook's father was twenty four so he stays looking twenty four. They both had Jungkook late when they both were in their thirties. So yes, the Jeon's lived pretty long. All three are in their hundreds.

(A/N: Sorry if it was confusing^^)

"Mother, father.."

Jungkook said tiredly as he came in. His mothers eyes lit up and rushed to Jungkook for a hug. He tightly smiled and hugged her back, he walked to his father who had a bright smile with arms out wide.

"Our little boy!"

His father exclaimed. He rolled his eyes but hugged his father anyways. They all sat down and was met with an awkward silence. No, they don't have a bad relationship, it's just awkward because it's been years since his parents have been with him. They both left Jungkook to be on his own as King while they leave and go to another country to have a long vacation.

"So, sweetie.. A-are you having any troubles? How about the party? Is it all done and planned?"

The retired Queen asked.

"No, nothing is planned. Usually Jin would be with me, but I don't know where he is."

The old Queen gasped and so did the old King. Jungkook groaned and slumped onto the couch. He really isn't having it right now.

"Where'd he go?"

The old King asked.

"I don't know. He needed some alone time because of the shocking state he saw his soulmate in."

"What happened with his soulmate?"

Jungkook didn't want to say anything so he just sighed tiredly. He really wants Yoongi right now, on his lap giggling and playing with his hair.

"Okay.. Um.. Have you found your soulmate? I heard from Hoseok that you and Jimin broke your marriage.."

Jungkook's mother said. Jungkook looked at both of his parents that both had expectant eyes.  He opens his mouth to say something but was interrupted by his father.