Ch.45

"Okay, but why am I wearing a cloak?"

Namjoon asked as he pulled of the hoodie that was covering his face. Its already the next day and the three have already set their plan.

They are already reaching Yugyeom's castle as they ride the carriage. Namjoon was nervous, really nervous. He'll have to face the man he never wanted to meet.

"Namjoon, we have to cover you. His guards are citizens. They would want to eat you."

"But.. Fine.."

Namjoon sighed. He looked out the window and smiled. He was really amazed with the demon world. Black grass, creatures flying in the sky, flowers all withered, yet they still looked beautiful.

"Jin, look! That creature is the same as your pet!"

Namjoon exclaimed as he pointed outside. Jin looked to where he pointed and smiled.

"It is.."

As the two converse, Jungkook was gripping in his fist. He was too impatient. He wanted to fly out of the carriage since it'll be faster, but they need Namjoon for the distraction.

His jaw clenched upon seeing Yugyeom's castle. He cracked his neck and he started to crack all his muscles as a stretch.

"I-is that his castle..?"

Namjoon asked as he looked out the window terrified.

"Yes.."

Jin answered. Namjoon gulped looking at the huge castle and shakily breathed out.

"I'll come out first."

Namjoon confidently said. Jin nodded slowly and let his human go. Jungkook and Jin hid as they watched Namjoon making his way to the entrance with two guards protecting the door.

As Namjoon got closer, the demons turned their gaze to him.

"E-excuse me.."

The demons stared at Namjoon and sniffed the air. Namjoon flinched as both of them growled.

"You, you are a human. What are you doing in this demon world? Do you wanna get eaten?"

Namjoon's body shooked but he ignored that. He had to make this fast so they would be able to save Yoongi without any interruptions.

"I'm here to see your King. I've met him. He knows me. Let me in and you'll know."

The demons looked at each other before nodding. The two wanted to rip Namjoon in pieces, but they thought they can save him on later since they thought their King would give them the human.

They opened the door for Namjoon. The human looked around at the exterior and gulped as he sees a huge picture of Yugyeom.

"This is it.."

Namjoon mumbled. A maid lead him to the living room. Namjoon begun getting nervous. Also because of all the pictures of Yugyeom everywhere. Its like he felt eyes on him. Yuck.

The maid let him sit on the couch as she calls. Yugyeom. Namjoon stiffened as he heard footsteps coming. He held his breath and waited-

"Jungkook, you dipshit! Quiet the fuck down!"

Namjoon looked at the entrance with wide eyes as he sees Jungkook and Jin running pass by. But after a second, Jin comes back and peaks at the entrance.

"Jin.. You guys shouldn't be in here.."

Namjoon whispered. Jin sighs and walks closer to Namjoon.