Ch. 3

JIN POV:
That brat of a King! Why did Jungkook's father made Jungkook, King so early?! I wanted to talk to Yoongi more.. I can even ask him if he knows that cute human.. Kim Namjoon. He's so cute!

I walked towards Jungkook's throne. I see him in his human form, he was seated and had one of his elbow on the arm rest while he had a salty look on his face. Wait, when did he not?

"King."

"Jin! Where the fuck were you?! Don't tell me you were with that human!"

"I was."

"Why do you keep protecting him?! Can't I just kill him already? I don't want a human in my castle. Stupid Hoseok pulling a human."

"Jungkook, that human isn't like any humans we have taken. Do you hear any screams of fear? Agony? That human is very calm after being pulled under a bed and kept inside a room talking to a demon!"

I see Jungkook rub his crease and sigh. Why is he even mad in the first place, oh wait, this kid is always mad.

"Look Jin-"

"Where is 'hyung'?!"

"Look Jin hyung. I know you care for that human, but I'm killing him no matter what."

"No! He is too nice! Just bring him back to his world!"

"I don't fucking spare humans, Jin. Imagine him spouting nonsense to his people."

Jungkook spat.

"At least see him once! Then you might change your mind."

"Why the fuck would I change my mind after seeing him?"

"I don't know.. He looks like a cute little kitty. He is very pale and small! Small like Jimin but smaller. And now that I think about it, how come Jimin isn't by your side?"

Jungkook sighed and banged his hand on the arm rest. I see why he was mad. Jimin isn't here, and this possesive ass wants Jimin to only be by his side.

"Jimin went to visit his friend."

"I see. I'll take you to our little human!"

"I don't want to."

"At least get up from that throne. All you do is sit there and do nothing. At least take your ass off there."

"No, I'm not seeing that dirty human."

I glared at him. If he only knows that Yoongi is suffering because of his own world. But Jungkook still wouldn't care, he is cold hearted.

"He isn't dirty. And fine, you don't need to see him. But you won't kill him. I'll take care of him."

"Jin! How much do I have to say I don't want a human in my-"

"Mind if I remind you, that your mother is human."

(A/N:as I said in chapter 2 his parents are in their late hundreds. If you are curious about how his mother is still alive.. Then stay tuned!)

He calmed down and stared at me. This kid is always so stubborn.

"I'm leaving now."

I said as I walked away and quickly walked to Yoongi's room. As I opened the door..

A kitten is on the loose!

END OF JIN POV---

When Jin left, Yoongi already got bored. He didn't know he will enjoy talking to someone, considering his past, he has never talked to anyone so he thought it'll be awkward. But he enjoyed every bit of it, even if it didn't seem like he didn't like it.