Vhope

This happened before Yoongi even turned twenty..

Warning:Long ass chapter..

Word count:8922

"Hoseok, my son. Why are you so late?"

Hayoung, the Queen asked. Hoseok sat down on the dinner table and smiled.

"I was hanging with Jungkook in his castle!"

He smiled. His parents cooed and nods. All three ate with loud talking and laughs. Hoseok's family were really kind, too kind.

"Hoseok, tomorrow mother will be going to meet her bestfriend after sixty years Isn't that exciting?!"

Hayoung exclaimed. Hoseok smiled.

"It is, mother!"

"You see, my friend has a son, I really want you guys to meet. I'm really sure you'll make great friends with him."

Hayoung suggested. Hoseok hummed, pretending like he was thinking.

"Okay! I like making friends!"

Hayoung and Jongil smiled.

"Good, make sure to wake up extra early. Their castle is way farther than Jungkook's."

"Okay."

____________

"Mother, how old is their son?"

"Hmm, about a hundred and twenty one?"

"Ohh, I'm older by a year."

"Yup."

Hoseok looked out of the carriage and smiled seeing the castle. It was much different than their castle, also Jungkook's. Hoseok's castle is about the same size, but the aura around it seems dark. Unlike Hoseok's, it isnt bright since its the underworld, but you can feel the aura, it's lightened and has that relaxing feel.

"Sweetie, uh.. I want you to meet her son.. But.. Don't hangout with him too much. Okay?"

Hayoung said as she smiled sweetly. Hoseok cocked his head to the side.

"Why?"

The Queen sighs.

"I am not saying he's bad influence. I.. He isn't like your other friends.. He.. Um.. He likes to play.."

"Play? I like playing!"

Hoseok exclaimed. Hayoung cooed at her son and squeezed one of his cheek.

"No, that's not what I meant. He likes to play around with people. Sleep with them. Like sex."

"Oh.. Ew. I don't wanna make friends with him then. I don't wanna befriend a guy that sticks his dick in every pussy."

"Hoseok! Don't say that in front of your own mother!"

Hayoung scolded. Hoseok giggled sheepishly.

"Sorry, my beautiful mother."

Hayoung chuckled.

"Anyways, Hoseok, still make friends with him, but don't hang too much with him. We don't wanna be rude to the next coming King, don't we?"

"Wait.. Why is he going to be King already? Isn't that too early?"

"Well, it is... But his parents will need to hand in the throne soon. You do know, once parents hit the age of a hundred and sixty five, they'll have to give up the position."

Hoseok made an 'o' face.

"I forgot about that.."

"Its okay. Just make sure to be kind to him! Don't give him sass!"