Ch. 14

"Kookie! I love Kookie!"

Yoongi chirped as he ran to Jungkook who was sitting on his throne and jumped onto his lap. His lips pecked Jungkook's cheek and then wrapped his arms around his neck as his head snuggles onto his chest.

The demon King didn't like what he just heard and glared at Yoongi. The said male looked up confused.

"Who the fuck is this Kookie? Yoongi, what the hell-"

"You're such a dork, it's you."

Yoongi said as he pecked Jungkook's nose. The demon King looked dumbfounded as Yoongi just smiled at him.

"Kookie? Me?"

"Yeah! Since your name is Jungkook, I took the Kook and added an I,E."

Yoongi cheerfully said. Jungkook smiled and squished Yoongi's cheeks.

"Only you are allowed to call me that."

Jungkook said as he kissed Yoongi's pouty lips while he still had them squished. Yoongi whined and removed Jungkook's hands and squished Jungkook's cheeks to kiss his lips.

They were in love. No doubt.

The two were so into each other, that they didn't even notice maids, butlers and guards cooing from the entrance. Jungkook stopped smiling and glared at his fellow demons. They all froze and then went back to work.

Jungkook looks back at Yoongi who looked back at him innocently. He bit his lips when he saw the dark purple, red-ish marks. He still feels guilty, even just by looking at it, he can feel the pain. The blood was drying, painfully drying on Yoongi's pale skin. It's been a week and it still looked so fresh.

Jungkook dove down making Yoongi gasp as he felt Jungkook soft lips gently kiss his wounded marks. It still hurts for Yoongi when his neck gets touched, even by Jungkook's lips. He still had to admit though, Jungkook's lips makes everything feel better.

"I'm sorry, baby. I didn't mean to.."

Jungkook whispered as he cupped Yoongi's face looking straight into his eyes. The human just nodded and pecked Jungkook's lips.

"Its okay, it did hurt, but you're sorry and that's all better. I'm fine too, so it's okay!"

Yoongi exclaimed. Jungkook hummed and hugged Yoongi's body. He rested his chin onto Yoongi's shoulder and sighed. The human just softy pat Jungkook's head and also hummed.

"You seem stressed."

"Hmm, since I'm the King of the strongest Kingdom in the demon world. I have to be the one to plan a huge party. And it's going to happen in two weeks.."

"Isn't that nice? Its a party!"

"Nah, never liked parties, and plus, what about you? I'm worried they might do something to you when they see you.."

"Then.. I'll just stay in the library or the secret room."

Yoongi said with not much thought. Jungkook sighed and pulled apart from the hug. He caressed Yoongi's waist and smiled slightly.

"I want to show them my soulmate but, I'm worried.. I'm worried of what they might say. They'll hurt you. It's been a hundred of years since my mom, the first human to be a demon's soulmate, and was introduce in front of all demons."

Jungkook explained. His voice was husky and quiet. Yoongi thought it was very, very sexy.

"Then.. What are you going to do?"

"That's what stressing me out. I didn't even tell my parents about you."

"Hmm.. By the way, how come that room is a secret?"

Yoongi asked. It was off topic because he didn't want Jungkook to be stressed out too much.

"That room? No one knows about it but us. Not even Jimin. I still remember the day when I was about to bring him there to be alone and-"

Yoongi out his index finger in front of Jungkook's mouth to shut him up. The demon King looked confused.

"Woah, no one asked for you talk about your ex, honey."

Yoongi sassily said. Jungkook smirk and opened his mouth to bite Yoongi's finger. The little human gasp and quickly took his finger away from his mouth.

"Oh, I see a cute jealous human."

Jungkook said with a smirk.

"Oh, I see a sexy cocky man."

Yoongi said with the same tone Jungkook had. Jungkook just snorted and tapped Yoongi's ass.

"Woah cowboy, this is my ass. No touchy touchy."

Yoongi said. Though, he just let Jungkook touch his ass still. The demon King sighed content and started to smother kisses on Yoongi's face.

Well, until their love circle was cracked opened.

"Look! Look! Look who Kim Seokjin pulled! Well, more like kidnapped since I took him and brought him here."

Yoongi's eyes widen to see the person he never knew he will meet again.

__________

"God, isn't he cute?"

Jin asked Jungkook and Yoongi as he sat beside the guy he pulled, apparently. Yoongi who stood far away stared at the guy shaking. His whole body was shaking. His head spinning as memories came flooding back in his mind.

His vision blacked out. His legs were shaking, he stumbled back and forth and then went straight down to the floor. His vision went clear again to see Jungkook looking worried.

"Yoongi! What happened?"

Jungkook asked. Yoongi's eyes suddenly produced tears as he looked behind Jungkook to see the guy laying down. The guy who was the first to destroy him. His heart pummeled down to his stomach when he first saw him again, after so many years. He met his first ever bully. Kim Namjoon.

"Baby, Yoongi. Do you need some water?"

Yoongi shooked his head and pointed at Namjoon as he cried. His crying got louder as memories came flooding back in his head. He gripped onto his hair while crying loudly.

"Y-Yoongi!"

Jungkook looked worried as Yoongi pointed at Namjoon and cried, he can't talk. Not now. His voice won't let out. He tried to speak but nothing came out. Nothing.

"Yoongi! What's happening to you?"

Yoongi hit his fists onto the cold ground and cried. He kept hitting the cold ground with his fists until it ripped his skin apart and bled. Jin gasped and Jungkook's eyes widen.

"Yoongi! What is going on?"

Jungkook loudly asked as he took Yoongi's bleeding wrist into his hands. Jungkook followed Yoongi's gaze and so did Jin.

"Namjoon?"

Jin asked. Yoongi nodded and cried again. Jungkook kissed Yoongi's forehead and carried him away from Jin's room to his. He asked a maid to get the first aid kit quick.

"Yoongi.. What was that?"

Yoongi shooked his head and hiccuped. He shooked his head again, pain coming up as memories came again. It kept coming. It won't stop. Yoongi cried and gripped onto his hair. Jungkook took Yoongi's hands and kept it in his.

"Yoongi, tell me. Who is that guy?"

"He-He-He-He-"

Yoongi's body was shaking, his head was hurting and so was his throat. Jungkook looked extremely worried, it hurts to seeYoongi like this. It's his first time seeing Yoongi having a panic attack, his first time seeing horror in Yoongi's face.

"Yoongi.."

"N-n-no.. I-I-I.."

Jungkook hugged Yoongi's shaking body and kissed the side of his head. Who the hell is that guy? Jungkook thought.

___________