Ch. 42

"Mother.. Why is Yoongi not here? Where is he?!"

Jungkook yelled. Jiyeon glared with teary eyes. She stood up and slapped him. Everyone gasps as they never seen their late Queen so mad.

"Why don't you ask your so called brother! Hm? Ask him where Yoongi is! Ask your best friend that you believe is so innocent! Go on!"

Jiyeon cried as she angrily spat at her own son.

"W-what.."

"Go! Ask your best friend where Yoongi is! I'm sure he knows! He knows because he took your fianceé! Who do you fucking believe now! Yoongi or Yugeyom! Oh, wait. Don't tell me I'm lying too."

Jiyeon snarled. Jungkook stood in his spot not believing this is happening. Yugyeom, the friend whom he trusted the most took someone precious to him.

"Yoongi told you! He desperately cried for you to believe him! He told you that Yugyeom isn't good news! What did you do? Call him a liar!"

Jiyeon yelled frustratedly. She was very mad at Jungkook. She knows Yoongi is weak, who knows what that Yugyeom might do to Yoongi.. And his baby.

"I--tell me what happened! Mother! I need to know!"

Jungkook yelled desperately. Jiyeon's chest heaved up and down as she tried to calm down.

"Fine, before I screamed.."

Flashback~
"Yoongi.. I'm so sorry.. I can't believe Yugyeom is like that.."

Jiyeon said as she rubs Yoongi's back in comfort.

"I-I thought will be better now.. But he appeared again.."

"Oh Yoongi.."

Suddenly, the window was thrown opened. Jiyeon and Yoongi flinched. They both squinted their eyes to see a figure.

"It's nice to be mentioned. It's very pleasuring."

Yoongi shivered seeing Yugyeom. Jiyeon gritted her teeth and stood in front of Yoongi.

"Please leave. You do not want me to call Jungkook."

Yugyeom sat on the window and shrugged.

"Go ahead. If they can open the door."

Yugyeom smirked. His eyes made it's way to Yoongi hugging himself. He sniffed the air and breathed out.

"Wow, Jungkook's gonna be a father. Congrats to him. Though, I wonder if he'll ever see his baby and.. His fianceé."

Yugyeom said with a sickening grin. Jiyeon started to kick and punch as two demons held her firmly on the arm.

"Let me go!"

Yugyeom ignored her and approached Yoongi. The human stared at him terrified.

"Yoongi, come with me. Jungkook doesn't need you anymore. He told me."

Yugyeom softly said, almost like he was drawing him in. Jiyeon's eyes widen as she started to trash around.

"No! Yoongi don't believe him--ugh! Let me go!"

"Do you know what Jungkook told me? You're a liar. He hates liars. He knows your pregnant too. Look at him, treating you like that. He doesn't care about you and the baby."

Yoongi's eyes watered. He cried just thinking about Jungkook hating on him for being pregnant. Yugyeom cooed and wiped the fallen tears. Yoongi flinched not liking the contact.