Ch. 11

JUNGKOOK POV:
Yoongi and I returned to my world, we went back into the abandoned park and I kissed him there. Actually, we don't really have to kiss, I could just cast a spell out but, kissing is so much better.

We walked out of the room to be greeted by Hoseok and Taehyung making out. Hoseok was pinned to the wall by Taehyung who was munching on his soulmate.

Yoongi gasped and shyly hugged my arm hiding his face. I cooed at the action but then glared at the two.

"Hey, you two! Nice reunion but do it in a room!"

The two stopped and looked at Yoongi and I. Hoseok blushed while Taehyung just smirked, wrapping his arm on Hoseok's waist.

"Did you two have fun?"

Taehyung asked.

"Yes. Now leave and go back to Odium so you guys can have as many sex as you want."

"We were about to do that~ bye guys."

Hoseok got carried by Taehyung in bridal style, his wings popped off his back and rushed to the big opened window.

"See you guys whenever!"

And with that Taehyung jumped off the window while carrying Hoseok. Yoongi stared at the window and then at me. His eyes staring directly at me.

"Hoseok won't be here anymore?"

"No, he might visit but he belongs with Taehyung in Odium."

Yoongi pouted with a nod. Why is he so cute? He carried his bag in front of his knees and sighed. He must really like Hoseok.

"Hey, it's okay. Next time I'll take you to their castle."

Yoongi's eyes brightened.

"R-really?!"

"Yes."

Though I don't like sharing. But if it makes him happy then, okay. I guess. We then headed to my room, I asked him to spend the night with me reading books. That's just another excuse to be with him. We walked inside my dark room, I see Yoongi step back a little. I snapped my finger and some torches lit up around my room.

Yoongi sighed and came in. I don't know why but.. I'm feeling excited.. He's talking now, there will be so much more talking now and laughters too. I wonder how his laugh sounds like, his loud voice.

We both changed into a more comfortable clothes and cleaned our faces. I see Yoongi run to my bed while I try and look for a book to read.

"H-help.."

I looked to where Yoongi was, he was trying to climb my bed. It's not my fault the bed has such a big height and its floating of the ground. Though, I can still climb on it. Yoongi kept jumping and jumping trying to get on, I found it really cute. I approached him and lifted him up by the armpits. I heard a giggle, a giggle..? Yes, a giggle emitting from Yoongi. That was so cute!

"Why are you laughing?"

"Nothing, it just tickled when you lifted me up."

He smiled. I smiled back and climbed the bed, his action surprised me. He pushed me until my back hits the headboard. He crawls in between my thighs and his back against my chest. His hands taking mine to wrap around his waist. Sometimes, his actions surprises me.

"How does time work here?"

Yoongi asked. I hummed while tighting my grip onto his slender waist. My chin resting on his head, hair so fluffy it kind of tickled my chin.

"Its two hours after your world. Since its nine there, it's eleven here."

"Oh, but how come when it's morning, it's still dark?"