Ch. 38

"Jin and Namjoon! What have you done! Two of you!"

Junmyeon yelled at the two angry. Let's start of where it happened..

Flashback~
After Namjoon and Jin had made up, they both went to sleep, of course in different rooms. Junmyeon has seen the whole thing and smiled knowing that the two will get along well.

The next day, Namjoon remembered his bet with Junmyeon. He groaned and walked over to Jin's room. He didn't want to go to Junmyeon since he might be called a coward.

He knocked and Jin immedietly greeted him. He told him about the bet him and Junmyeon did. Jin thought it was a stupid bet but he'll still help anyways.

"Wait.. I don't want to touch human limbs.. My own kinds..!"

"Its okay, I'll walk you to their room and you can just throw the limbs I'll give you."

Namjoon scrunched his face in disgust. He shooked his head and faked barf.

"I. Am. Disgusted. Let's make them vegetarian! Give me some veggies!"

Namjoon demanded. They were already outside the door of the Cerberus pet. Jin sighed and massaged his temples.

"Namjoon, we can't make them vegetarian. They eat meat and meat only."

"Well, now they won't."

Namjoon confidently opened the door and tip toed. He snapped his fingers and made weird sounds with his mouth.

"Come out come out.."

Namjoon said as he walked around in the dark. Jin sighed and follwed along. He knows this won't be a good idea.

Namjoon stopped as he sees three colored dark grey shaped ovals. But since it was dark he wasn't really sure.

As Namjoon took a closer he stiffled a laugh.

"T-this is your so called scary pets? They're so cute and tiny~"

Namjoon cooed as he patted the three mysteries looking ovals. He honeslty didn't know what a Cerberus was. Coming from a really smart guy too.

"Uh--Namjoon.. That isn't-"

"Oh please!"

Namjoon puckered his lips and tried pick one up trying to hug it. But it wouldn't get off the ground.

"Huh? Come out! You twerp!"

"Namjoon! That's their feet! In fact, there is one more! There isn't three feet just because they have three heads."

"What--"

Namjoon ran behind Jin as he heard a really loud roaring sound. His mouth gaped opened as fire suddenly lit up around the room showing the three headed monster.

"Oh.. Look.. There is four.. Haha.."

Namjoon quietly said. Jin rolled his eyes and sighed. The pet with three heads woke up. Jin left Namjoon on the spot and came close to his and Junmyeon's pet.

It roared out loud as their eyes was set onto Namjoon.

"Shh, its okay.."

Jin calmly said. The three heads leaned onto Jin and all surrounded his body. Namjoon gasp and tried to look for Jin.

"Oh my god! They ate Jin!"

Namjoon ran away and went out of the room while screaming for a maid. He panted as he ran and finally spotted a maid.