Ch. 8

Hoseok pulled Yoongi by the wrist and ran to the back door. Yoongi was already panting hard while Hoseok started to curse. Through his ear he can hear Jungkook's footsteps, and to get to Yoongi's room they'll have to pass by Jungkook's throne room.

"Fuck! I think he's seated on his throne already! Dammit! We shouldn't have taken the back door! But if we took the front door he's in there!"

Yoongi started to panic that he accidently fell. Hoseok's eyes widen and immediately went to Yoongi.

"H-hey.. Are you okay?"

Yoongi nodded but was panting. Hoseok snorted.

"Don't tell me you're tired already."

Hoseok teased. Yoongi glared and pinched Hoseok who just laughed but then stopped and suddenly took Yoongi in a bridal style while smiling widely. Yoongi blushed and looked away.

Hoseok started to run fast, he gulped as he see's the entrance to Jungkook's throne room. He breathed in and ran fast passing..

"Hoseok!"

The male groaned. Yoongi gulped and looked at Hoseok helplessly.

"Okay, pretend you are asleep."

Yoongi nodded and closed his eyes, his arms fell to his side while he let his head hang. Hoseok tried ro act normal and cleared his throat while coming in with Yoongi in his arms.

Jungkook was in half of his form. His horns were out, his nails were sharp, his fangs were prominent, his eyes were gold. His body grew a little bigger in size same with his muscles. Even his viens were popped out, smoke oozing out of his body. The King demon raised his brow as he stared at Hoseok who was grinning innocently while carrying a sleeping Yoongi.

Hoseok smiled and stared at Jungkook's ripped, bloody attire. He was right.

"What the hell is going on in here."

Jungkook asked expressionless. Hoseok shifted uncomfortably and tightened his grip onto Yoongi.

"Uh.. He's dead!"

Hoseok exclaimed. It's not his fault. He's too nervous, and he can't really lie. So when he gets all nervous he spouts nonsense.

"What?!"

"I meant.. He fell down the stairs!"

"How the fuck did he fall down the stairs when the only stairs we have is the one in front of the entrance and going down to the dungeon?!"

"Wait no- kidding~ he.. Fainted.."

"Why?!"

"Wait kidding again! Oh my gosh, your face looks funny-I meant.. Woah, handsome- what? No? Oh c'mon, you like being called handsome-"

"Hoseok! Shut that shit of a mouth and tell me what happened! I'm already fucking mad, don't get me more angry!"

"Okay.. I.."

"Hurry and tell me!"

Hoseok gulped and prayed to God even if he is a demon, he still is an angel. He won't mean what he will say.. But.. He swears to the real devil he will never say it again.. But..

"I harassed him! Yeah! I thought he looked very delicious!"

He shouted. Even the guards who were in front of the doorway looked inside and judged Hoseok. Yoongi wanted to punch Hoseok so bad right now. Jin had came in and heard what Hoseok said, he gasped and glared at him. Jungkook stood still in his spot as he eyes Yoongi who was just peacefully sleeping in Hoseok's arms.