Ch. 34

"How'd you find this room?!"

Namjoon turned around scared. His eyes widen seeing Jin half naked. His hair was pushed back, showing his forehead while sweat comes down to his neck and to his chest. A towel hanging on his shoulder while he was wearing a black sweatpants.

"Didn't you hear?! How'd you find this room?!"

Namjoon flinched and kept his head done. He breathed in and out. No time to chicken out, Namjoon.

"I-I.. The wall ate me!"

Namjoon exclaimed. Jin tilted his head confused until he realized what Namjoon meant. He sighed and pushed his hair back again. Namjoon gulped and bit his lip. It really isn't a lie, Jin is really good looking.

"Go back. I don't want anyone here."

"B-but-"

"Do not tell anyone about this room. Now, get out."

Jin snarled. Namjoon pouted and clenched his fist.

"No. We are to talk. Final."

Namjoon protested. Jin furrowed his eyebrows, his hands made its way to the towel on his shoulder and started to some sweat on his forehead.

"I'm not having it right now. Kim Namjoon. I need you to leave."

Namjoon crossed his arms and leaned his body to the treadmill.

"No. We were supposed to talk yesterday but I chickened out. I'm here now, if you need to say something, then say it now."

Jin ruffled his hair messy and sighed. Namjoon's eyes made it down to Jin's washboard abs. His heart quickened not knowing why it did.

"Let's talk in the dining area, not here. No one is allowed to be here except me. So, get out."

"Sorry, I'm too lazy to get out now."

Namjoon sassily said. Jin rolled his eyes, he moved closer to Namjoon who started to back away. He flinched when his back just met the mirror, he heard Jin snicker which he glared at.

"You should get out of here. Or, you want me to attack you."

Jin whispered. Namjoon's breath hitched of the closeness and placed his hands onto Jin's sweaty, firm chest. He blushed and squeaked trying to push him away but didn't work.

"Wow, you must really want me to attack you. I won't mind though."

Jin huskily said as he purred on Namjoon's ear. The human let out a small squeaked and clenched his fists that was resting on Jin's bare chest.

"G-get off me!"

Namjoon yelled as he kneed Jin. The demon growled and pulled away from the human.

"Yah! What the fuck was that?!"

Jin yelled. Namjoon scoffed and crossed his arms.

"Um, protection. You were about to rape me!"

Namjoon accused. Jin stood there in disbelief.

"I may have slept with a lot of women but all those women complied! I would never think of raping anyone!"

Namjoon looked away. He sighed and slid down, exhausted, his back was pressed onto the mirror. He suddenly hissed in pain as he felt something sharp enter his middle finger.

"Ow!"

Namjoon squeaked as he grabbed his middle finger and stared at it. His eyes widen and almost vomited looking at the glass that just sinked itself in his finger.