Ch. 6

The next day, Jungkook called Jimin and have him come by his throne. He is apparently seated and is impatiently waiting for Jimin to come in, but it's been hours.

His grip tightened as he felt very angry right now. He doesn't know where Jimin's whereabouts are, his own fianceé leaving him for weeks without even telling him where he is.

Jungkook's eyes stared at the entrance and noticed a guard. Jungkook knew why he was here, and he is beyond pissed.

"Your highness, Jimin-sshi can't-"

"I fucking know! Not get out before I fucking burn you!"

Jungkook shouted frightening the guard who ran for his life. Jungkook was in full rage, weeks without Jimin is annoying him. He screamed in anger while fire suddenly surrounds his body, his fangs suddenly grew out while his arms and hands were suddenly full of veins.

Jungkook's ears perked up to the little steps that were heard. The steps were fast, like running. Jungkook growled and got off his throne. He was about to transform into his demon form from being too pissed and go out of the castle to kill, until a head peeked out from the entrance.

Jungkook froze in his spot as he sees Yoongi peeking at him. Yoongi showed himself more and stood in the center of the entrance. Jungkook's transformation faded away and went back to his normal self.

"Y-Yoongi.."

The said male showed Jungkook what he has written.

Can you take me to the library again? But without getting caught. I ran away from Jin hyung just now. I'm so glad I found you.

Yoongi looked nervous. He really did run away from Jin, he wasn't even expecting to find Jungkook about to transform into his form. He wasn't even expecting to find Jungkook's throne room.

Jungkook looked at Yoongi in surprised. He seems very shocked that Yoongi still wants him as company even though he just witnessed him almost turning into a demon. Usually humans would have run away in fear.

"Yoongi! You brat! I told you not to run away!"

Yoongi heard Jin's loud voice and flinched. He ran inside and hid behind Jungkook. The demon King obliged and hid him perfectly behind his back. Jin came in looking exhausted.

"Hey, have you seen Yoongi? That kitten ran away. Again."

"He ran to the right."

"Thanks."

Jungkook then turned to Yoongi with an expression that can't be read. Yoongi gulped and looked down scared. Jungkook smiled and ruffled his hair.

"It's okay, I'm not mad."

Yoongi smiled again which surprised Jungkook, again. It was his second time witnessing his cute gummy smile. Its a first for Jungkook to see such a smile. And it's a first for Yoongi to show someone his smile.

I'm sorry if I'm being a bother.. But can you read the book to me again?

Yoongi showed his paper. Jungkook hummed and then grinned. He can give Yoongi the book with his own language but he also seems to like reading it to Yoongi.

"I don't mind. Let's go to the library."

Yoongi smiled again almost attacking Jungkook. You can just say that the demon King grew fond of Yoongi. In just a few days of knowing him.

___________

They both settled down in the room no one knows except for the two. They both sat down on the couch very close to each other. Yoongi liked the way Jungkook's voice sounds when reading, it was deep and hoarse. Jungkook feels that, when Yoongi shows up, he forgets about Jimin. All his worry and anger vanishes when he is with Yoongi.