Ch. 28

It has been a day, and apparently the next day will be when Namjoon and Junmyeon both find out if they will be soulmates. Namjoon wants to say he is excited and all... But what about Jin?his real soulmate?

He doesn't even know if he.. Even like Junmyeon.. Yes, he is very nice and treats Namjoon very well.. But.. He can't seem to catch on feelings for this handsome man.. He feels so bad though..

Ugh, this is hard. I feel so bad if I reject him! Namjoon thought.

"Namjoon? Uhm.. This might sound so soon.. But.. Do you want to visit my country?"

"Huh? I-I'm allowed?! B-but the demons will-"

"No, no. We well be in a wagon. Though, flying would have easier but demons would catch you easily."

"B-but I-"

Namjoon stopped talking as a loud screeched made him quiet. Junmyeon looked around and saw a bat sitting beside Namjoon. The human shifts over, closer to Junmyeon and just eyes the bat.

"Sup. Name is Almond. A cutie like you should be with me instead."

Almond. The devilish bat that Hoseok keeps as a pet. Namjoon almost freaked out since his breathing hitched after hearing Almond talk but, Junmyeon was there and calmed him down.

"... What..?"

"I'm Hoseok's pet bat. Kind of hurt he never talked about me, ya'know?"

Almond said as he laid down onto the bed and rubbed his stomach. He then suddenly turned over to his side and layed his head onto one hand as the other still rubs his stomach.

"You are cute~"

Almond winked. Namjoon judged and literally pushed Almond off his bed with his foot. Almond gasp and flies back up.

"You panini head! How dare you push me-"

"Almond, you little brat. I will literally seal your cage. Come here now!"

Hoseok yelled. Almond did a 'we aren't over' gesture at Namjoon and flew to Hoseok. Junmyeon chuckled finding the bat cute while Namjoon already hates the bat.

"When did Hoseok get here?"

"Ah, when you turned to push Almond off the bed."

Junmyeon smiled.

"Oh.."

"Anyway, back to the, topic.. Do you want to visit where I live?"

Namjoon bit his lip and stayed quiet for a while. If he goes there, the probability will be that he might see his now ex soulmate. He hummed and then looked at Junmyeon with a smile.

"I would love to."

"Great! But.. Since our castle is a little far from here.. It might be a really long ride. The part you are at is Tenebris. My country is called Rubrum."

Namjoon looked at Junmyeon confused. The demon chuckled.

"Ahh, if you think you are actually in Hell because we are demons, you are totally wrong."

"What..?"

"The Hell you are thinking about is way under us. Our world has its own country. Like Earth. I mean, there is a country here named Hell, but it's just the name."

"So, does every country have a King and Queen?"

"Yup! Jungkook here, the strongest of all. The King of Kings, I guess. He owns Tenebris, and I'm pretty sure Yoongi would be by his side as his soon to be Queen. I think Hoseok came from a country called Kerkas, but now he lives with Taehyung who owns Odium. My little brother won the battle of taking the throne so he owns Rubrum."