Pt.3__Meet the boys

Today was the day. Jack and I were meeting the BigHit staff, PD-nim, and BTS members. Honestly, I was a bit nervous. Not because I don't know anything about them or the music they produce, but because I was running late. I know, what kind of agent am I, right? It's not my fault that Sang called me at 5 am and told me to get my bags packed and be at the entertainment at 7 am. Now, you'll say, hey you had 2 hours, why is that a problem. I need my sleep, okay people😩.

So as I ran into the BigHit Entertainment building I almost knock down a plant next to the entrance.

Tsk

Oh, look who's here🙄...

Jack: Why can't you be on time...just once?

Y/N: Why can you not be an asshole...just once?

He was about to say something, probably "super smart", back at me just when someone walked around the corner...

??: Agent Jack, Special agent Y/N. It's nice to meet you. I'm PD-nim. Please follow me.

I smiled when he called me by my full job name. That's right, I'm on a higher position than Jack. But that doesn't matter right now.

We followed the man to an office. He was a man in his forties. He wasn't one of the thinnest men I've ever seen, but he had really nice eyes that disappear when he smiled as he let us in.

We sat onto a couch and he sat on the one opposite site from us.

PD-nim: Thank you for coming, you don't know how much it means to us.

Jack: No problem, sir. We are happy to help.

*you didn't seem happy yesterday🙄kiss-ass*

Y/N: Sang, sorry Mr. Sang, has told us you have problems with death threats. Can you tall us more about that?

PD-nim dropped his smile as soon as I said that. He took a deep breath and spoke...

PD-nim: Yes...You see...The boys were, or should we say are getting more and more e-mails with threats, mostly death threats. But that wasn't a problem until two weeks ago. That's when it started.

He took a break and looked at Jack who was writing everything down. Then he stared into my eyes. His eyes, they were dark, tired, cold...He spoke...

They started hurting the boys

I looked at him puzzled. Sang didn't say anything about that.

Jack: How exactly did they get hurt?

PD-nim: First it was just bruised, then a can hit one of them on the head and cuts started appearing on their hands. We got more and more threats. Then the youngest was pulled by a mob that wanted to strip him...

Y/N: Wow wow, hold up...you mean to say all of this happed even thought they had bodyguards with them

PD-nim:...yes

Jack: Someone must be helping them...We'll need the video from their personal cameras, their names, profiles...

PD-nim: You'll get anything you want, but please keep the boys safe. Everyone here loves them and cares for them like they were our children. I really feel like they're my kids. So, please...

Y/N: Don't worry sir, we'll protect them with our lives.

Jack: You mean you will

Y/N: ...What??

Jack: Well that's why you're here "special agent Y/N".

I looked at him like he was mad. We were both send here by that Sang moron boss, so why should I be the only one to protect these kids.