Part.27__Training

Taehyung ran out of the room.

Y/Ns head fall and silence ran over everyone. Once again only the EKG could be heard.

Y/N: Are you sure Jimin?

She asked quietly slowly raising her eyes to the blond boy. He got momentarily startled but quickly collected himself.

JM: I'm sure.

He smiled a little. Y/N nodded more to herself than to anyone else.

Y/N: Jimin, this is serious. I need you to understand how important it is for you to be 100% ready for this. You can not let yourself be scared. We need total focus. I'm not gonna lie to you. There is a big chance of Solmi being armed or going berserk on you that's why we can not guaranty your safety. Do you understand that?

Now it was quiet. The boys looked at her frightened. Jungkook jumped up and struggled to say something. Namjoon and Jin faced Jimin and Jin reached for his arm. Bang Sikhyung was quiet, he knew where her speech was going.

JK: Don't do it hyung! This is crazy!

Jin: Jimin, don't. Please.

Jimin moved his hand away from him and smiled at them.

JM: It's okay. I can do it. I have to do it.

RM: You don't have to. I'm sure Y/N can find another way.

JM: No. It will take forever. I can do this. Don't you guys have faith in me?

Jin: We do. But we're worried about you.

JM: I have Y/N by my side. They will train me. Y/N, I know it isn't safe and I know I'm risking a lot with this, but I'm ready. I can do this.

Y/N knew he was saying that to reassure himself more than anyone else. She knew he was scared to the bone. She knew he wasn't ready. But he had that determination that made her decide.

Y/N: Then come with me. Let's get you ready.

Jimin nodded at her and hugged Jungkook, Jin, and Namjoon. He stood in front of PD-nim and exchange a nod, the older put a hand on his shoulder as a reassurance. He then stepped to Hoseok and patted his head as if to say I'll be back hyung.

Then he and Y/N left the room.

[Taehyung pov]

I ran down the agency halls, away from Hobis' room. The halls were generally empty and my run could be heard all around.

Where the hell is he?!

I turned another corner and with that finished a lap around the building.

Okay up to the next flour.

Again I was running for the stairs and through the door. It led to a spacious hallway with gray flour and white walls.

Where to now? I swear to god Yoongi should stop pretending to be slow and athletically incapable. He's way to fast for me!

I jumped a bit and started running again. The hall opened up to the side and a kind of living space. Black couches and a tea table placed in it. They even head some fake plants. And is that a...NO WAY?!?

V: How the fuck did they get a Hwang?!?

I shouted while looking at Hwang Jaehyungs masterpiece Moring. It's an expensive piece of art that was even reviewed by American universities. There is no way for them to obtain it.