Pt.20__Min

[Yoongi pov]

After I answered Jack the room fell into silence. The agent had that look that said I don't believe you on his face. I don't care, I really don't know the girl's name. She said something about being a Min but that's it...wait.

I shake my head as I try to remember what exactly she said to me. Shit Yoongi why do you have such a shit memory.

S: Aish why can't I remember!

There's a hand placed on my shoulder from behind and I can hear Jin speak.

J: Hey calm down, no one expects you to remember it.

I shake my head again before turning it to look at him.

S: No you don't get it. I remember her mentioning the Min family but I don't know what she meant by that.

Jack: Wait! You said she mentioned the Min family?

S: Yeah, I think she said something about being a Min as well, but I don't know if it was like a name or something else.

Jack walks to me and shakes my shoulders a bit ruffly.

Jack: Why didn't you say something?!

He lets go and steps away back to his computer. The whole room follows him with their eyes. Kyle sits next to him and operates another computer, giving him info that he asks for.

Kyle: Jimin do you remember if the girl said anything to you at the fan signing?

S: Why are you getting him into this?

Jimin is on the edge of a panic attack right now, he doesn't need to be reminded of yesterday. But Kyle doesn't seem to listen to me as he doesn't even turn to look at me.

I follow his gaze to Jimin and the maknae line. He is tired but his eyes are determinedly looking into space as if the scenario from the theater is playing in front of his eyes. After a minute he finally shakes his head.

JM: No, she didn't. She gave me the album and waited for me to sign but she never spoke.

K: It's her surname.

Jack nodded and started typing again.

Sang: She didn't speak to you? That's odd.

Jack: Not at all, he is the one with the most death threats.

S: Wow thank you for using a filter!

How can he just say it like that?! Like it doesn't matter like he is nothing to him.

Jack: Sorry, it's facts. But you are right, it is messed up. She must feel so much hate for him.

As he finishes that sentence Jimin jumped away from Tae and Jungkook on the flour. He stands up tall while tears start to fall from his eyes. He screams and bangs his hands on the table. He kicks a chair and cries harder before speaking. He sounds so hurt, sad and betrayed.

JM: What did I ever do to her?! I don't even know her! Why would she want to hurt me? Why would she want me dead?! Why?! Why me?! Why us?!! What have we done?!

Taehyung and Jungkook stand up to try and calm him down but he shoves them away while screaming to leave him alone. Then Andy jumps on him from behind, securing his arms on his back and holding him tight to his body.

A: Hey hey calm down. It's okay. Everything will be okay. You're safe, remember. Shh...

Jimin calms down a bit and lets the bodyguard hold him up.