Pt.23__Pufferfish

[Andy pov]

Jumping from bed when Mick started chasing after Solmi I quickly made my way to Jimin to hold him down while he screamed.

Andy: Hey Jimin! Jimin? It's okay. I'm here. Nothing happened to you.

JM: Andy. She-she...the knife...

Andy: I know. You're scared and that's completely okay, but I also need you to be strong, okay?

He nods while I glance at Hoseok standing up when Mick called out for someone to help.

Andy: Hoseok come here!

He stops in his tracks and spins to face me. I nod him forward and he comes to my side to take a hold of Jimin.

Andy: Jimin, you need to stand up. Go with Hobi, okay?

I help him up and Hoseok guides him to the door.

Andy: Go next door. Inform the bodyguards to run after her.

Hoseok nods and gets behind me as we make our way out.

I turn my head around the entrants to make sure it's safe. All I see is Mick holding Solmi and talking to her. I look down at Jungkook holding his face in his arms that are stained red. I slowly signal for Hoseok to stop before getting on the fluor to help Jungkook.

Andy: Jungkook? Hey, can you hear me? What hurts?

JK: Andy? Au, it hurts when I speak.

Andy: Did she get your mouth?

He shakes his head a no and removes one of his hands to shove a bleeding nose. As blood starts to flow down I can hear Hoseok gasp and probably turn away. Jimin whispers Jungkooks name and makes his way next to me.

Andy: Jimin can you get me a cloth?

He nods and takes off his shirt and hands it to me. It's not what I meant but it will do. I nod to him as I fold his yellow shirt into a pillow-like shape and press it to Jungkooks face.

Then I hear Mick scream in pain and I turn to check on him. Solmi is standing tall next to him and pulling her knife back. She smiles at him and looks me in the eyes before winking and sending me a kiss. She then runs out of the apartment. Mick stands up and runs after her.

Jack: What's all the shouting about!? Jungkook? Andy what's going on?!

Andy: She's here boss. Solmi came.

I turn to Jimin and take one of his hands.

Andy: Hold this, don't let go until one of us takes over.

He nods and fearfully looks at Jungkook who's groaning in pain.

I lift myself up and face Jack.

Andy: Mick ran after her. We have to help him.

He nods but get's pulled back by Tim who runs past him shouting.

Tim: Jack get your tired ass to the kitchen and help Jungkook! Brandon take care of the boys! Kyle upstairs! Andy move your lazy ass and help me get that bitch!

Jack grumbles under his breath that he's the leader but still pets my back and tell me to run.

I do as he says and runs after Tim, quickly catching up to him at the elevator. We get in and wait for the second bell to signal our arrival to the ground floor.