Pt.10__For their happiness

[Y/N pov]

When we came back "home", we were greeted by an interesting sight.

RM and Suga were talking at the table, some music staff probably. J-Hope was watching tv with Jack by his site, who seamed to enjoy the time not spent on his computer. Jin was cooking. Something he apparently hadn't done in a while, because the younger boys rushed to him and hugged him while trying to get some of the cooking food.

I didn't understand what was happening until RM said that Mickey was here.

*Yep he has that effect on people*

Apparently Mickey is Jins BFF. They did a lot of things together. So it didn't come as a surprise when he asked me if he could take Jin shopping the next day. I mean, I guess it's okay, but I made sure he was done with his preparations before allowing them a day out.

After that was settled I wanted to ask what the members would like to do the next day when Suga interrupted.

S: RM and me are going to the company and we're taking the house guard.

Y/N: Am...okay. But why don't I get you one of the personal guards. I'm sure one of them is...

S: No, we're taking the house guards.

Y/N: Okay then.

Jack gave me a look. You know the one that said:

Are you sure?

and

Are you sure you are not a fool?

I just surged it of. I mean Suga seems like a rude person and I don't wanna get on his bad side, especially because I was asked to get along with them.

J: Dinner is ready! Y/N come sit down and eat with us.

Y/N: Wow😀 Really? Thank you Jin I'd...

S: Your hour is up.

Y/N: What...

S: You know the rules...

J: Suga! How can you say that, huh?!? I asked her to stay for dinner! You can't just throw her out like that!

Y/N: No, Jin it's fine...

J: No it's not!!

Y/N: Jin. Really it is. I got some work to do anyways, don't worry about it.

I looked from him back to the living room and the kitchen table and stopped when my eyes hit Suga. I smiled at him😁

Y/N: I'll be going now.

I bowed and left back to my part of the house.

As I left their part I could hear them yelling at Suga. By them I mean Jin. He sounded so pissed, like he was going to murder the whole household. Remind me not to piss him off.

The next day I got up quite late. When I got out from my room, Jack wasn't at the table so I went to check on the office or should we say computer room on the first floor.

Surly, he was there, with a DO NOT ENTER sign on the door.

Well that's nice😑

I didn't feel like going down to my room so I stayed at the fitness room. Luckily I was dressed in my track suit so I could get right into training.