Pt.16__First Meeting

Merry Christmas everyone❤️

Here you go, I hope it's a good gift for all of you. I'm sorry it took so long. I'll try to update more here.

You're all welcome to read my new story Wish. It's better updated than this one and has a bit more mysterious and magical story. I hope you'll like it.

Anyways enjoy reading and please comment and vote🥰😊😃😃.
_____________________________

It's finally the D day.

Everyone was already running around the place. Staff was placing things on the stage and making sure sits for ARMY were clean. BTS was getting ready in the waiting room, getting their makeup, hair, and clouts ready.

I'm standing by the stage and checking the walky-talky connections amongst the security. Jack is placed in front at the entrance to the hall, making sure the scanning and checking of fans are going well. The other bodyguards are with the boys.

Y/N: Okay, these things work...do we have cameras ready...

I listen to the voice on the other side telling me we are all set.

I sign again and close my eyes...I'm fine, they are fine. I got this, we got this.

??: You cool...

I jump a little as Jack pats my shoulder. He smiles at me as I face him. He's been way too nice to me the whole day, well since yesterday actually.

Y/N: Yeah I'm fine, huuuh we got this😁

Jack: Of course we do, we have you keeping us safe😊

Y/N: Hmm...but Jack, are you fine?

Jack: Me? Why wouldn't I be?

Y/N: You're just acting strange...

Jack: Strange...how so?

He turns me around and holds me with both arms on my shoulders. I smile at him. He winks at me and I laugh.

Y/N: Like that, you keep doing these strange things.

Jack: Strange things...like what?

Y/N: Well you keep being nice to me, which is great, but you never did that before...

Jack: So..?

Y/N: So...I was wondering if you were okay...that's all.

Jack: I'm great Y/N, thank you for the worry, but there's no need for it.

??: Y/N!!!😃😃

I look up as Jimin jumps on me and hugs me. Jack let go of me the moment he heard the boy running to us, he now stands by our side as Jimin hugs the living daylights out of me.

Y/N: Jimin...I...I can't breathe...

JM: Oh

He let's go and jumps in place. I get a good look at him and honestly, I'm shocked. He's so beautiful. His blond locks are styled into curls and a little parted at the middle of his face. His makeup is done in a way that brings out his plump lips and gorgeous eye with blue contacts.

JM: I'm so excited😊

I smile at him. I can't really say the same, but I guess I'm looking forward to the fan signing, I want to see how real fans act. I hope I get to see that, I really don't want to see a sasaeng.