Pt.11__Silent tears

‼️WARNING‼️
This part has signs of suicide and bullying. If you don't feel confortable reading it, please don't. I don't want you to feel bad.

Please enjoy and comment.
________________________________

[Y/N pov]

I am currently being locked inside my room.

I know...WHAT?!? How?!? What the hell happened?!?

Well, let's just say, having a 0% battery and being outside with an idol that used all his battery on music isn't the best idea.

You see, when J-Hope and me came back into the house that evening, everything went wrong.

All the members were there and they looked worried as hell. Jack was glaring at me. The other bodyguards were searching the area of the forest and house.

And what's worst PD-nim and Sang were there.

I got the biggest lecture of my life that night.

Sang said I can't go out of the house until they find me a replacement.

Great right. 🙄

I do all this work for them and then they fire me because I was making sure one of their members was feeling alright.

Ah, this world is unfair.

*Knock knock*
the door to our part opened.

Ah must be Jack...it's time for me to go.

My door flies open and a figure stops in front of me. It grabs me by the hand and drags me out of my room.

Y/N: Hey, what the hell?!?

I try to set myself free, but just as I'm about to knock him out, I see his face.

Y/N: What are you..? Why?

I ask myself as I'm being dragged into a car parked at the entrance.

After a while, we finally stop driving. He stops the car at a parking lot in the middle of nowhere. There's just a forest and the sound of a highway.

I look at him in confusion.

Y/N: What are you doing, Suga?

He slowly exhales and looks through his window while placing his hands from the wheel to his thighs.

Y/N: Suga?

S: Call me Yoongi.

He spats those words at me while still looking out his window.

Y/N: Okay. Yoongi. Why are we here?

He suddenly turns his head and looks me dead in the eyes. If looks could kill, I'd be dead.

S: Can you just be quiet!?

I slowly nod and look out my window.

What the hell is going on?! Why would he bring me here?! Why me? Where are we? Is something wrong with the members? Is he okay? What happened?

Just as I'm about to ask him the last question on my mind, he gets out from the car and slams the door. He stars walking into the forest.

Shit