Pt.6__Meet the Team

Jin opened the door.

J: Oh hi Come in.

Jack: Thanks

J: Would you like some tea, water, coffee?

Jack: No thanks, we just had some tea. I think I'm good.

Jin lead Jack to the living room where the others were staying.

RM: Hi Jack, please come and sit down with us.

The agent followed the leaders words and sat on the sofa.

Jack took his pen and notebook to start questioning the band members. But before he could say a word...

Jin: Where's Y/N?

Jack: She went to meet your bodyguard team.

Jin: Oh....okay

Some smiles droped

Jack: Now, if you don't mind, I'd like to ask a few questions.

RM: Sure...

Jack: Great.

Sang you moron, why do you always...?

I steped out of the house and went to Jacks motorbike. I got my helmet on my head and sat on the bike.

If Jack's gonna be a bitch the least he can do is lend me his bike, right?😏😉

I started the bike and looked back at the house.
The people in the livingroom looked at me like I was crazy.

Jack stood up and said, well I think he did :

Shit! Y/N you fucking moron get your ass back here. Hey that's my bike!!

Well sharing is caring😜

I turned the bike to face the road and looked at the living room once again. Jack was pissed as fuck, the boys were laughing, well all but Suga. Even Jimin was smiling. That's good.
I steped on gas and disappeared on the road.

One hour

That's how long it took me to get back to the city center and to the "Base", the place where the bodyguards live.

The ride wasn't long, cause of all the thing Sang told me.

Sang: There are five bodyguards in total. Mick, Kyle, Tim, Andy and Brandon. They came to the company in the same order. The first two are with them from the beginning, Tim since 2016, Andy since 2017 and Brandon for half a year. I'm sending you their personal records now.

Y/N: Thanks

Sang: Anyways, be careful with them.

Y/N: Sure, but why?

Jack: Seriously Y/N... one of them could be behind all this, so you need to be careful to not let them know we're suspecious of them and to keep an eye on them.

Y/N: No shit, Eistein

So yeah, I have a nice task infront of me.🙄

I got into the apartment building and went up five floors. I walked to the middle door and rang the bell.

Coming!!

Whew, someones excited😳

A second later there was a tall guy standing at the door. He was a head higher then me, with light brown hair. It had bangs that went into his eyes and the side hair reached the
end of his ears. He wore a smile and looked overly excided.