Part.26__Planning

A dark room opens up from a slim black corridor. A massive looking, steel door guards a well-equipped room. Stone bricks flor the room and dark red velvet curtains prevent sunlight from entering through the stone walls and windows. A lone oak table stands in the back half of the room. Candle chandeliers hanging from the ceiling, but they were there just for show. Yellow light shines down from old ceiling lights and casts its rays on the figures inside.

Two tall men stand on either side of the table. Their hands on their backs and sunglasses on their noses. They have black ordinary suits on with a white dress shirt and black tie. The only thing odd about them is the bright red dress shoes that somehow matched the lite white or gray hair.

In the chair sat a middle-aged man in an expensive-looking suit. He looked good in the bride red that matched his bodyguards. His dress shirt was black to make the red tie stand out more. He wore his hair stilled back and colored silver. He wore sunglasses as well.

For someone who was to walk into the room, this picture might seem like a joke or a scene from a mafia comedy. It was far from it.

The man behind the desk slowly raised his hand and one of the bodyguards, the white-haired one, gave him a gun. Then the man proceeded to point it at the steel door and shut it once. A cling of the bullet case hitting the table and later flour was hurt throughout the room and so was the shot. Then quiet once again took over.

The steel door slowly creeps open, reveling a petty, weak-looking young man. He carried an old phone in his hands and was pushing the door away from himself with his back. He sheepishly smiled and bowed deeply to the man before slowly taking a step closer.

??: If you wish to spy on me you should work harder on making yourself less known.

The boy nodded and set the phone on the man's table.

Boy: You receive a call, sir.

??: Leave.

The boy bowed again and exited the room without another look around the room or glace to the man.

Now rings could be heard in the room and the two bodyguards began exchanging glances as their boss has yet to answer it. He simply repositioned himself on the chair so that his legs handed from one hand rest and his body was twisted to rest sideways on the backrest.

He then proceeded to hold up the phone and coil the wire around one of his fingers.

??: Hello.

??: I found your daughter.

Jack sat in on a brown letter sofa in the all too familiar office. He had a herbal tea in front of him on the glass club table but it wasn't helping him reduce his nerves.

He had been stuck inside that room for hours trying to figure out their next move. Sang, of course, was there as well, so was Kyle, but even they weren't much help.

It became too complicated, like a plot of plotless fanfic written by a nonresponsible high school student.

They had to capture a psycho girl who was known for blackmail, threats, and violence. She might have killed many before and was under suspicion of murdering Andys mom. She was armed and smart enough to use unexpected tactics. She was able to defeat a highly trained bodyguard and a highly trained agent in the spam of a week. She knew here electronics as well. But one of the worst parts was that she was willing to do anything to get to her target. Unfortunately, her target just so happened to be the world's biggest boyband.