Pt.21__Waking up

The sun was shining and casting it's rays into a spacious room. Its walls were white and reflected the light around the space so that no lighting was needed. On the grey flour, a big one person bed was located. Around it, some machines were placed and their screens showed different signs, curves, dots, and sounds that indicated that a person was alive. Above the bed a tv screen was located on a moving handhold that could be controlled by a remote.

Wrapped in white covers lied Y/N. She had been in a coma for two days. The boys were really worried when they learned that and requested to see her, but of course, Jack and Sang wouldn't let them.

Sang wasn't worried too much, he knew that the girl was taught and that she has a lot of will power.

Jack, on the other hand, couldn't be more nervous. Even though Nadia tried to explain to him that the agent was completely fine and that there is no way that she would suffer any brain damage he couldn't calm down. He had seen it once before, the memory loss, and it wasn't pretty. The last thing he wanted was for her to experience it.

Nadia: Hi Jack, please stop calling me every hour to check up on her. You know I'll call you as soon as she wakes up.

Nadia was talking to her friend on the phone. He was calling from a secured location where the boys were moved to.

Jack: Hey I don't call every hour.

She rolled her eyes. He calls at least five times a day.

Nadia: Yeah yeah. Hold up a second, I'm heading to her room now so I'll be able to put her on face time.

Jack: She's not even awake, why would you do that?

Nadia: Well you seem to miss her really bad.

On the other side of the call, Jack went silent and might have a bit of red on his cheeks. He wanted to argue about that, but he honestly couldn't. He did miss having Y/N around. It has been just two days, but everything seemed so different.

To him, the boys looked the same but Jungkook told him that they were starting to look depressed. He thought it might be the fact that a certain brown haired girl wasn't with them at the moment, but then again it could be the not so good news about their psycho.

He stopped his mental rent when Nadia came back up.

Nadia: Okay I'm here, why don't you turn on your camera.

Jack did so and held his phone away from his face to see Nadia, who waved at him before showing him the room.

Nadia: Hello, look at our sleeping beauty.

She smiled as she rounded the phone to Y/Ns bed. Jacks eyes widen when he saw her lying there hooked up to all those machines. She looked so powerless and hopeless. Her skin was pale and she looked week.

Jack: How long will it take for her to wake up?

Nadia: To be honest I don't know. The trauma from the shots could have been too big for her, that's why her body needs time to repair.

Jack: What about her wounds? How are they?

Nadia: Well I need to change the bandages now, so I'll see in a minute, but they are doing good. The flash on her arm is starting to heal and her abdomen is stabilizing.

Jack: That's good.

Nadia: You wanna say something to her.

Jack: Yeah

He paused. He had an idea of what he wanted to say but he didn't know to start. Looking at her unmoving figure, he took a deep breath and decided to just start talking.