Part.28__Conffesing

Hello everyone😊 happy holidays and I hope you all have an amazing new year.

This chapter is 6385 words long so please take a moment to read the end message💜
_____________________________

A loud bang rings throw the room before silence resets. Then again and again. The bangs are made at slow intervals. When they stop a clinking sound takes their place. It's quiet again as someone sighs.

Good.

Jimin lifts his head to meet Kyle who smiles at him with his arms crossed. He staps to him and takes the gun from his arm to refill it.

Kyle: Your aim is getting better.

Jimin nods as he takes a step back to rest for a bit. He lets his back hit the white wall and closes his eyes to think.

Why aren't you letting him refill it?

A female voice strikes throw his thoughts. He squints to see a shape rolling in on a wheelchair. It's Y/N he reasons and doesn't bother listening from thereon.

Kyle: He won't need to know how to do it. We are only showing him the basic handling for his safety not so he could become a full-fledged member of the group.

Y/N: Have you at least shown him the basic construction and walked him through the rules?

Kyle: Yeah I did don't worry too much. He won't be the one sniping Solmi down after all.

Now that catches his attention.

Jimin: Your planning to shoot her?

Y/N: Only if nothing else works or if she attacks you.

He nods. The last thing he wants is to help murder someone. Sure Solmi has done a lot of harm to him, his fans, company, and his family but she doesn't deserve to die. No one ever should.

Kyle: There Jimin, show Y/N what you got.

He hands Jimin back the gun and the boy takes a stance once again. He lifts his arm and aims. Then he presses the trigger and the interval of bangs and silence continues.

Meanwhile, the others are once again sitting in Hoseoks' room as they have been for the past week. Bang PD-nim is not there as he still has a company to run and maintain. Yoongi sits on the couch this time, attentively watching his sleeping friend. Next to him, Jungkook snores quietly while resting on Taehyungs shoulder. The older of the two is playing with his phone, one earphone in and the other tucked into his shirt.

Namjoon stands in his usual place, next to the window whit his head looking out onto the city. It's a quiet day, not many people are out on the streets. There are some cars passing by now and then. A typical gloomy Sunday in the suburban part of town. Not many buildings rich the agency's hight so Namjoon has a nice view of the pre-rainy  Seoul.

The chair next to Hoseoks' bed is occupied by Seokjin, who sits there with an expression that rivals the weather. His arms are hugging is waist while he stares at his friend's sleeping figure.

He hasn't said a thing since they came in two hours ago. The others have exchange words of encouragement. Tae and Jungkook had told their sleeping hyung why Jimin wasn't able to come and how brave he is for doing the job. Of course, Yoongi had to mention that Jimin was being stupid and unreasonable, which was quickly countered with Namjoons rent about self-sacrifice and bravery. Jin was listening but not really hearing them. He just stared at him and occasionally let out a bigger gush of air.