Part.25__Andy

It was 12:58 when the bodyguard apartments door received a knock. A clueless boy decides to open it.

JH: Andy? Hey, I thought you were in the hospital.

A: J-Hope hey, your manager called, he needs to talk to you asap.

JH: Oh okay, let me just grab my phone.

A: No time, come on.

Andy grabbed him by the hand and dragged him out of the building.

JH: Does Jack know about this?

A: I called him beforehand but none of the other bodyguards were able to take you so...

JH: Ah okay, but why are we walking I thought that was dangerous.

A: The meeting place is not far, plus I thought you could use some air.

They walked down one of the not so busy Seoul streets. It was a spacious place that allowed at least four people to walk comfortably right next to each other. It looked like the old part of town. Hoseok could see strain cats walking around and pigeons were sitting on the electric cables that ran between houses. He loves the way smaller streets joined the bigger one with stairs or in the cute little portal like gates.

??: You came.

A female voice broke the silence that had slowly but surely build around him and Andy. He diverted his eyes from a small calico cat that was napping on the nearby stairs, to face his worse nightmare.

Min Solmi was standing there in a lolita costume. Her face was painted with white and black makeup, it even featured a black cross and a teardrop right under her left eye. She had her hair done in a curly style so that it looked like a soft cloud under her small top heat. The dress was black with white lace and decore. She wore white leggings and a pair of low heel black shoes.

She smiled at him and slowly came closer to him.

Solmi: Hello my angel, my hope, my J-Hopie~ I really wanted to meet you, for you see I am bored. Could you entertain me?

She leaned her head on her palm that was coated in a white lace hand glove and pouted at him.

JH: Andy! Do something?!

Andy just stood there not moving a mussel. He had his head lowered and his gaze was facing the ground. Solmi stepped to him and lifted his head to her level. Hoseok could see that his eyes looked dead and that he really didn't want to be in this situation. He looked like he was in pain. Solmi locked eyes with Hoseok just as he finished observing his bodyguard. She smirked at him and lustfully kissed Andy on the spot. While her eyes close shut his only bearly stayed open. She dominated the kiss and when she was done she pushed Andy away like he was the last bit of trash she could find in her otherwise sparkly room.

Solmi: He won't be doing anything, my dear.

Hoseok started backing up from her as she slowly walks to him.

JH: No! Stop! Don't come closer!

He stepped back not knowing where he was going, but he knew she was pushing him to a wall. She laughed a manic laugh as she took a long step to him. To that Hoseok jumped back only to hear the most horrific cry in his life. The little calico cat meowed in pain as he landed on its tail. He quickly stepped off it and the little creature ran away from the beast that had hurt it.

Hoseok lifted his face to Solmi only to find himself face to face whit the end of Solmis black and white umbrella. She smiled a small but devilish smile before letting out a bubbly: Goodbye~