Pt.8__Wanna ride?

??: Isn't it?

Oh shit

I'm dead aren't I.

I slowly turn my head only to be meet by...

[Y/N pov.]

Aaah

I sigh as I lift my head and body out of bed. It's been a week. A very long week.

I had to listen to those bodyguards for houres and houres. Indure Andy's flirting ass, Mickey's hype, Tims care free spirit, Brandons shyness and Kyles attitude.

I mean I like them, but Andy's constantly trying to hold my hand and hug me is being too much. Mickey is a grown up man and he still gets excited like a four-year-old at an ice cream shop whenever I'm nice enough to bring coffee in the morning. Tim just thinks about parties and talks about how long he hasn't gone anywhere with V and J-Hope. Brandon is shy. Don't get me wrong that's okay, but you can't be that shy that you can't even tell me what kind of pizza you'd like. And Kyle is just being a dick.

I'm glad that I'm finally free from them. Well for a week at least.

We made all the preparations for the fanmeet and practised some scenarios of escape, so I guess we are ready. The guys now have jobs they need to do before the event, but I'm free.

Not totally free to be exact.

Sang called in saying that the company wasn't happy with how we were dealing with things so he told me to fix it.

That's why I'm at "home". That's why I'm getting out of bed at 6 on a sunday. That's why I'm doing Jacks freaking job.

??: Good morning

Speak of the devil.

Y/N: Hmm

Jack: You want some toast?

Y/N: Thanks

Jack: Coffee

I nod.

Jack: Thanks for doing this. You know I would have done it but I really have to get to the bottom of this emails.

He doesn't lift his head from the computer as he speaks and pours coffee in my cup. He's reading the emails that the band got and making a list of threats. There's a lot so it's taking a long time. He doesn't get help from the agency because Sang wants to keep this hidden for as long as possible and PD-nim agrees.

Y/N: Yeah don't worry about it. Anything new.

Jack: Yeah. The stalker seems to like cutting.

Y/N: How so?

Jack: Most emails write about cutting their skin or lips. Tasting their blood, sweat and tears. Some are super interesting like this one:

When I get the hold on you Jimin oppa I'm not letting you go. I'm gonna strap you to a bed and take your clothes off, slowly, piece by piece. Then I'm gonna touch your beautiful skin, legs, thighs, arms, your small hands and fingers, your torso, abs... I'll kiss you everywhere and make you mine by...

Y/N: OKAY! I get it. This people are psychopaths.

Jack: You mean person.

Y/N: There's just one of them?!

Jack: Yeah it seems that way. I mean there are a lot of different email addresses but the style of writing is the same. But not all of this emails were sent by this psychopath as you call him. Some were sent by sasaeng fans and I'm having a hard time putting them on different piles.