Pt.17__The Day After

The next morning I take Jacks bike and ride to the hospital. I need to see him and make sure he's okay. Before I left I woke up Mick and asked him to make breakfast for the boys, they need something to relax them. He agreed after I promised to give him a free day soon, I guess waking someone up at 5 am has its price.

When I get to Jacks room I open it without hesitation. I stepped in quietly, as I didn't expect him to be awake. I'm met with a bare muscular back of a person that is looking out the window.

Y/N: Jack? Oh, shit...I'm sorry I'll leave so you can change😳.

He turns around, showing me his abs, as if I needed to see this, and smiles at me as he walks to his bed.

Jack: There's no need. I want you to see this.

He points to his upper right chest corner and shows me a red spot and another one a few centimeters below it. He then turns to me with a smile.

Jack: You see this? This is what happens when you through a teaser at someone, so please don't do it again.

I nod and bow while apologizing. I feel really bad for his pain. I was at fault after all.

Jack: It's nice you've learned something from this. Now, what do we know about the girl?

He takes his T-shirt and puts it on, then sits on his bed and pets it to make me sit next to him. I walk to him and sit in a chair next to his bed.

Y/N: Not much. Black hair with red high lights, dark eyes, small nose, face mask. She wanted to attack Tae but Namjoon saved him. His hand got stabbed with a pocket knife.

Jack: Okay, so not much, right.

Y/N: Yeah...and I guess Sang will take me off the team for hitting you.

Jack: He won't do it. Not when you bring him some real info.

Y/N: What do you mean?

He sighs and pokes my forehead.

Jack: Are you dumb? You said she stabbed Namjoon right?

Y/N: Yeah I did...

Jack: Didn't the knife get stuck in his hand?

Y/N: How did you know?

Jack: Kyle texted me yesterday

Y/N: Oh...so you think it could have fingerprints or some DNA on it?

Jack: Yeah and Kyle said he send it to the lab.

Y/N: He's smart for thinking of it. I can't believe I didn't think of it. I need to thank him.

Jack: We can do it together then. I'm free to go.

Y/N: Are you sure you wouldn't stay here for a bit longer? I don't want you hurting.

Jack: I'm fine. Besides none of you, losers can operate a computer.

I smile at that and agree, before taking his backpack and leading him out.

[Jimin pov.]

I woke up in my room alone. Hoseok wasn't here, I got used to it by now. He likes to go to the dance studio in the morning.

I lie in my bed for a while. I need to think. Yesterday was a horrible day. Namjoon hyung got hurt. Army was in danger. Bangtan was in danger. We could have all been killed. Y/N could have been killed.

But she wasn't. She didn't even seem afraid when she ran after the girl. I was so scared that something might happen to her. I didn't really understand why she left at first, but when I saw Hoseok and the others leaning to Namjoons side I understood. I asked Hobi what happened and when he said that RM's bleeding I kind of froze. I couldn't believe that someone got hurt and I got really afraid. I heard Hobi talking to me and felt him shaking me but I couldn't respond.