Pt.9__A pervert for a smile

[Y/N pov.]

We walked to Jacks bike and I took it by the handle and lead it beside me, so that I could walk with the boys. They walked a bit behind me, so I waited for them.

Y/N: Everything okay? You guys seem to be a bit slow today.

V and Jungkook smiled at me and speeded up, Jimin on their tail.

As we walked into the forest, Jungkook spoke.

JK: Where are we going?

Y/N: There's a field inside the forest. It's perfect for new drives training.

JK: You mean we can ride the bike by ourselfs??

Y/N: Yeah. I mean I don't see a problem with that. But you will have to listen to me. I'm serious. I can't bring you back with broken bones.

JK: Wow you're so cool Y/N noona. I think you may just be cooler than Jack hyung.

Y/N: Haha thank you Jungkook😊 I am cooler than that computer geek, you got that right. But I'm not your noona.

V: Wait. Really?

Y/N: Yah! Do I look that old to you? I'm 20, so don't treat me like an old lady.

JK & V: We are sorry Y/N.

It was quiet. Ah it feels good to hear the birds again. I lived in Seoul for too long, I guess I forgot what it feels like to be out here.

V: Y/N?

Y/N: Hmm?

V: How come you haven't gone to the city today?

Y/N: My boss asked me to stay here and take care of you, because Jack is busy with those emails. Your company doesn't like the idea of you not being able to go out of the house, so they asked me to help you with that.

V: Really?? So we can go to the city again?

Y/N: Well yes and no. I can take one or two of you to a crowded area, more than that can become too difficult for one person to guard.

JM: There's three of us here. We aren't safe are we?

I looked at the boy who spoke. I head him for the first time since the van. He has a nice voice, but he looked so scared. He stopped and looked right into my eyes. He shivered and looked like he was ready to cry at any second.

I have to fix this and fast.

Y/N: No I didn't say that.

I lend the bike onto a tree and went to the almost crying adult.

Y/N: We are save here. I promise. I would never put you guys in danger, okay? Nothing is going to happen to you.

I tried to hug him, but he wouldn't let me close to him, so I petted his head and smiled at him.

Y/N: Everything is gonna be fine. Okay, Jimin?

He look at me for awhile, then nodded.

Y/N: Can you say it for me? That everything is gonna be alright?

He nodded and spoke

JM: Everything is gonna be alright.

I smiled again and patted his head. Then I went back to my bike and lifted it from the tree.

Y/N: Alright, come on now. The field is just up ahead.