Pt.15__Cry, Touch and Runaway

A really long chapter to make up for making you wait for so long. Enjoy
________________________________

I woke up in my bed. I have no idea how I got here. I stand up, wash and dress myself. I stand infront of a mirrow in the bathroom. One more day, then it starts. I take a deap breath and smile at myself.

You got this.

I make my way to the door and put presure on the handle. I walk into the living room and kitchen only to find it empty. I sigh and start searching the fridge for eggs, toast, milk and bacon. I take a pan and turn on the toaster and get started on the breakfast. Ten minutes later I'm sitting on the chauch with two plates off eggs, bacon and toast on the coffe table. I look at the clock. 8:45. It's Saturday so everyone is sleeping in, even Jack. He needs it.

I stare at the turned on tv, not really interested in the morning show that's running. I have to many questions on my mind.
Will we be able to protect them? Will everything be okay? Is the sasaeng really comming? How do we react if someone gets hurt? Can I really do this? Am I ready to take the lifes of 7, no, 1,000 people on my hands?

If something goes wrong it will be my fault. I should have predicted every possible situation and every possible solution. If they get sad, it's my fault. If they get hurt, it's my fault. If they get killed, it's my fault.
What if I mess up again? What if I...

I shake my head and sigh. What am I thinking? We have a plan for every situation. We practised and made sure we're ready. The boys know what to do. We know what to do. We have hundrets of man and woman ready to protect the audience. Everything will be fine. We'll be fine. They'll be fine.

I'll be fine.

I sigh again looking at the tv and the boring morning show.

•[Jacks pov]

I woke up to the sun shining into my room. I look at the clock. 9.00. Wow, I acually got some sleep. Much needed sleep. I usually sleeped to six in the mornning and worked the whole day only to sleep at two or three at night. I'm glad I get to sleep more before tomorrow. I need it, if I want to be concentrated.

I groan as I slowly stand up and make my way to the closed. I choose a fresh shirt and pul it over my bare body. I change my boksers and pul on some sweatpants. I comb my hair with my hand and yawn screaching my neck. Okay, let's face the day.

I make my way to the door and rise my eyebrows as the smell of eggs and bacon hits my nose. Someone made breakfast, that means I don't need to cook. YES!😋

I quickly open the door and stap into the living room and kitchen area. I take a glass and file it with water than make my way to the tv, as I can hear it being on.

I stop as I spot Y/N sitting on the couch and looking at the tv with absent eyes. I make my way to her and say hi only to be greeted with silence. I lean forward to chack, if she was sleeping. Seeing she was awake I greet her again, but she doesn't respond. She shakes her head and looks down. I look at her with confusion.

Why is she like this? She can't be worried, we have everything set for tomorrow. She must be stressed, after all she is the one in charge.

She lifts her head and sighs again looking at the tv. I take the moment to scan her eyes. They look lost and worried.

I haven't seen her look like that in years. Those eyes haven't been that hopeless ever since...

I shake the thought away, finally deciding, it's time to bring her back to the real world. I place my hand on her shoulder and gently squeeze it. She slowly turns her head to my hand and then to my face.