Pt.7__First week

[BTS pov]  [??]

It's been a week. A week of torture. A week of pain. A week of...

J: Hey could you answer the question, please?

Uuuuuuuuh😩😩😩

I hate this guy. He's always in my buisness. Why can't he just give me my space?

I mean I get that he has to protect us, but what can happen to us in our own house?😒

We aren't allowed to go out anyways so why is he being such a nuisance.

JH: Come on Tae, let's just get this over with.

V: Uh yes hyung.

We look at Jack.

V: What do you want to know?

Aaaaaah

I let out a sigh when I came back to my room.

JK: Hey hyung😊

V: Hmm

I hum into my bed.

JK: Is something wrong?😕

I slowly shift my head, followed by my body and look at my roommate sitting on his bed. I look at him with the most unimpressed face I can make. Jungkook tilts his head at me, as if he didn't know what I meant.

V: The babysiter wanted to talk to me.

JK: Jack hyung? You still don't like him?

V: It's not that he's a bad guy or that he did anything, he's just annoying.

JK: I don't think so. He's a great guy and a genius😁 I mean did you see him play Overwatch the other night?!?

I roll my eyes. Jungkook won't stop talking about Jack's skills at computer games.

You see, one day when the hyungs had a lot of work at producing the new songs, J-Hope, Jungkook and I went to see Jack cause he wanted to know something about our usual protecting tactics or something🤨, but the visit ended with JK and him playing Overwatch for the whole day while Hobie and me just watched from the couch.

From then Jungkook thinks that he's the best human on earth. I mean he's not the only one who can play overwatch, so what's the big deal.
I can do that to.

V: Yeah so he can play games. So what. 🙄

JK: Well, he can also make programs and heck games😁😁

V: Uh😩 *well I can't do that😒*

JK: Why don't you like him hyung? He's a great guy, if you only gave him a chance...

V: I know Kookie, but I just don't like him.

JK: Wait...are you jealous that I play games with him more then with you these days.

V: What? No! I'm not!
It's just that I want to go out of the house and he won't let me. Plus, he makes me take this quizzes all the time, like I'm some monkey.

JK: Well the quizzes are here to get him the info he needs to plan the security and you know he can't let you go out without a bodyguard, but he's too busy to go with you.

V: I know, I know. He told me and Hobi hyung the same thing over and over again every time we wanted to go out.
I just don't get why he can't get the other bodyguards to go with me.😒