-Selfish Flower-

Seungkwan was still confused about the whole situation. Like why Vernon suddenly decided that he'd buy him a ring and why there were three red dresses awaiting his choice. The idea of them getting married never occurred to him.

Not in the state they were in, of course.

Marriage in the Asmo realm was something only Royals must participate in. Of course others could too, but most Asmo's find no interest in those things, since love didn't surpass lust nor was it a big factor in their lives.  

The reasoning for why Royals must marry, was simple. They had to marry to set a bond, this bond was like a contract, as to link that person to the other forever. Which meant it was forbidden to love or have any sexual relations to anyone other than your wife or husband.

It was set like this to make sure that the child born, are of two blood lines, the wife's and the husband's. 

"I don't want any," Seungkwan muttered, he pushed himself back into the headboard of the bed.

"You must pick Seungkwan," Vernon persist, letting himself up from the floor.

"Master..." Seungkwan glanced over at the dresses that fit so perfectly on the male models, "Please don't make me pick."

"Seungkwan," Vernon pushed himself up a bit, making the other boy flinch; scared that Vernon was going to hurt him again.

"Now, now no need to be frightened," Vernon said in a soothing tone. 

He reached his hand out to Seungkwan, about to caress the Asmo's cheek, but he was stopped right away by a scream.

"N-no!" Seungkwan yelled, he rolled off the bed quickly and straight to the carpet on the floor.

Seungkwan felt his heart racing in his chest, right now, he just dodge Vernon's touch. Something he knew better not to do. 

He's going to punish me, I'm going to be hurting for a week. Seungkwan pushed his hand to his mouth, trying his hardest to stop the trembling, he didn't want to accidentally bite his tongue.

I should apologize, I should apologize right now. Maybe he won't be as rough if I say I'm sorry.

Seungkwan let the thick bit of saliva filling his mouth down his throat, "I-I didn't mean to move, I-I'm sorry master, please forgive me."

"Forgiven, it was a simple mistake," Seungkwan heard Vernon say, "Don't worry about it love, just come back onto the bed."

Oh no, he must be mad. Seungkwan was now more nervous than ever, he knew whenever Vernon acted kind it only meant the punishment for his foolish actions were going to be more severe.

Seungkwan slowly got himself up again and onto the bed.

Looking at the way Vernon smiled at him sweetly, as if nothing happened, didn't calm him down, in fact it made him more scared than before.

"Master really I'm so sor-"

"It's fine, really," Vernon brushed off the desperate apology from his lover, only making the boy more terrified.

"Anyways," Vernon grabbed Seungkwans hands quickly, bringing them to his face, "What do you think, you never really said anything about it."

"Huh?" Seungkwan tilted his head. He had no idea what Vernon was talking about.

"Do you like the ring?" Vernon asked, "it was custom made, just for you."

Seungkwan's cheeks went pink, thinking about the ring and how big and beautiful it was, "Y-yes it's very nice, I love it."