-Little flower-

What do I do... what do I do... what do I do?

Seungkwan sat on the edge of his bed, his silk pink robe slowly dipped off his shoulder.

Seungkwan allowed the robe to fully slip off of him, he could not stand to be clothed, he wanted to feel the breeze, the air of the room, on his delicate skin.

Seungkwan pushed his hand onto his stomach and closed his eyes. He needed to calm down.

"It's okay, I'm fine, if what I believe is true the..." Seungkwan pushed his hand to his mouth, not wanting to name what may be the truth.

"Everything will be okay," Seungkwan rubbed his stomach.

"Seungkwan."

Seungkwan's head lifted quickly to the sound of his name.

"Yes." Seungkwan's eyes soften towards Vernon that stood at the frame of their bedroom door.

"Why are you sitting there, looking so damn timid," Vernon asked, his voice sounded deeper than usual, "what's bothering you?"

Seungkwan pushed his hair, that had grown quite a bit, behind his ear. He bit his lip and averted his gaze.

I can't lie to Vernon. He'll know I am... but I also can't tell him the truth because I'm not sure how he'll react.

I'm not certain whether I'm pregnant... or was.

I want to know. Of course I do. But how do I find out without telling Vernon about everything?

...think....think..

"Seungkwan."

"Awe yes, I'm sorry I..." Seungkwan pushed his hand to his cheeks, "I've been out of it a lot lately, I think I'm getting sick again."

"What, sick?" Vernon furrowed his eyebrows, "what like before?"

"Yes," Seungkwan answered quickly, his eyes glued to the floor, "I think another check up should be arranged... I feel like there must be something wrong."

"Seriously wrong," Seungkwan mumbled this time.

"So are you suggesting I call a witch doctor then-"

"No," Seungkwan chirped, "Joshua."

"Please call Joshua," Seungkwan demanded, "I think he knows exactly what is going on."

"Joshua will come," Vernon told closing the door behind him.

"But not until a month or so from now," Vernon shook his head and walked over to the smaller boy sitting quiet, "he is a busy man Seungkwan you must understand this."

"I do, I do," Seungkwan cried, and took Vernon by the hands, "but I need him to tell me what is wrong with me, I must know now, before it is too late."

"For heavens sake Seungkwan, what are you on about really," Vernon furrowed his eyebrows, "is it because of what happened the other day, when you took that medicine he sent us, do you suspect that its purpose was harmful?"

"What-" Seungkwan looked up at Vernon with wide eyes, "t-that, I..."

"It scared me," Vernon mumbled taking Seungkwans hands to his lips, "I thought it was poison to be honest with you, I was so frightened you would die."

"But I know, with all my heart I know," Vernon kissed Seungkwans knuckles, "Joshua would not hurt someone I love."

"But... but what about someone you never knew you could grow to love?" Seungkwan cried as he pulled away from Vernon's lips, "what if he was protecting you by keeping you away from something that could destroy you? What if he was erasing a mistake that neither of us was aware of? What if he was destroying a new life... one for us to be apart of?"

Vernon tilted his head giving his partner a look of question, "What exactly are you talking about Seungkwan?"

"..." Seungkwan looked down again, he knew he should have said this much. But it was such a big weight to hold by himself.

He was frightened about what may be the truth of it all. If he was pregnant when he took that potion did it mean that he was no longer pregnant. Did that twisting feeling in his stomach just represent the destruction of his child and everything after was just the side effects. The blood he loss and sought to gain from Vernon.

Or was he really just sick for once in his whole life. Seungkwan was only skeptical about the thought of him being sick because Asmos aren't known to be beings who 'get sick' but perhaps him being half a siren would change that stigma.

Then there was the last option. The one Seungkwan wanted to believe the most. That maybe he was still pregnant, that the potion really was harmless and perhaps was made to help in some sort of way. It could be possible Seungkwan thought. He was still displaying all the symptoms he did when he was pregnant the first time.

Strange cravings, vomiting, mood swings, and most common with pregnant Asmos with depression are talking heads, which are made up voices that threaten your very happiness in moments of intimacy.

Oh, not to forget. Intimacy. Pregnant Asmos tend to get extra lustful at different times throughout the day and they are usually unable to control their hormones to the point where their scent get way out of wack and no one is safe. Especially not their baby father.

"Seungkwan, what is on your mind?" Vernon snapped the boy out of it, "what do you believe is going on with you?"

Seungkwan looked back at Vernon. He felt the softeness of Vernon's eyes on his and it made him warm all over.

I want to tell you.

I want you to know that I may be expecting... but...

What if I wasn't? What if I'm wrong? Will you hate me for giving you false hope?

Will you go back to hurting me?

Will I suffer for my mistake?

Or... what if I lose it... will you lose yourself?

Will you destroy the last bit of you that you've held so dearly on to?

Will you take it out on me... or... leave me?

Will you leave me!

I don't want that...

I don't want to ever lose you.

Seungkwan's eyes filled with bubbly tears as he stared at his oblivious lover.

"I don't know," Seungkwan whispered, a tear ran down his cheek and Vernon caught it with his finger and wiped it away, "I wish I could tell you, but I don't know!"

Seungkwan began to cry and Vernon took his head into his chest. He caressed his baby's head in attempt to comfort him.

"It's okay my sweet," Vernon whispered softly into the boys fluffy pink hair, "you're going to be fine, I won't ever let anything happen to you."

"You won't leave me!" Seungkwan cried out into Vernon's chest, his hands clenching the taller boys uniform so tightly in his fist.

"Of course," Vernon kissed Seungkwans head, "I would never leave my queen."

"I'll always be by your side?" Seungkwan sniffled.

"Always," Vernon smiled. "Until death do us part."

-

Hmm... I really must know what Joshua did!

Vote<3
Comment;)