-Dying Flower-

- Fairy Kingdom -

Jeonghan gasped dramatically, "That's who I think it is right!"

"It is!" Jihoon got up and snapped his fingers excitedly, "I knew there was something wrong with that kid the second I met him!"

Jihoon turned around facing his butler, Soonyoung that still had the face of shock plastered on his face, "See Soonyoung, I was right!"

Soonyoung nodded, grabbing Jihoons small head, pulling him into his chest, "Smart boy."

"Idiot!" Jihoon slapped Soonyoung off of him, "Stop treating me like a bloody child!"

Moonbin turned his head to Eunwoo, that simply shrugged, both the sirens had no idea what the two were going on about. But there was one thing clear, the two fairies knew exactly who they were looking for and most likely they knew how to get to him.

"So you know of the name," Moonbin asked, walking over to Jeonghan that was simply looking at the stem of his nails, his attention on the subject didn't last long.

In fact the elder was over it, "Yeah, know him."

Seungcheol, stood behind Jeonghan, his brain was trying to process everything that was happening, suddenly bursting out, "So Seungkwan is a siren!"

"No," Moonbin said instantly, catching all their attentions again.

"Then what is he," Jihoon asked with a frown.

Moonbin opened his mouth about to tell them but was stopped by Eunwoo's soft hand, "That is our own business."

"Well I forbid you both to leave until you speak your reasoning for trying to take the human kings fiancee," Jihoon said, making Moonbin almost faint from sudden shock.

"I-impossible!" Moonbin yelled, making everyone around him jump a bit, "H-he can't be wed to someone else, he's mine!"

"No way," Jeonghan chuckled, waving his hand teasingly, "Vernon has claimed that little freak way before you arrived."

"I claimed him at the age of 12, I'm sure he was mine, far longer than this 'Vernon,' boy," Moonbin protested.

"Okay, okay," Jihoon broke up the small arguement, "It doesn't matter when or who claimed him first, if Seungkwan is not from this realm, he should not be in it, it is only right he be sent back."

"But that's not fair Hoon, there are many creatures living in the human realm, we can't just send him back, especially not if Vernon wishes to marry him," Soonyoung said nervously.

"Impossible," Jihoon waved his hand disapprovingly, "Vernon cannot marry anyone in the Parallel, every creature there is a being of lust, and manipulation, they are not trust worthy and were banished to another Realm for immense reasons, being their intelligence and need to rule over humans, it's only wrong."

"But he said he loved him," Soonyoung said, "Plus didn't Joshua say to let him be happy, you know of what Joshua is, he should know what's right."

"Yeah but I think Jihoon has a point though," Seungcheol added, "Did you see those photos all over his walls, seemed a little odd, not like him at all."

"Almost obsessive," Jeonghan added, "Though I can totally relate, for I have the same obsession with Seungcheol's co-"

"Spare the details love," Seungcheol covered Jeonghan's mouth quickly.

"So what is it," Moonbin interrupted the crew, "We do not have much time to waste, I need to bring Seungkwan back with me before the next snow fall."