-Celus Manor-

"We are leaving."

The two Sirens stood before the King and his fiancé with stern faces. They looked to be serious about their announcement.

Vernon and Seungkwan's faces varied from the Sirens. They looked to be quite shocked.

Suddenly before the two lovers could speak Moonbins face curled into a smile. Vernon's eyes raised at the alarming expression.

"Let us leave now Eunwoo, no more time to waste." Moonbin pushed his hand up and walked away from the two, Eunwoo followed behind the other boy holding a few bags with him.

"W-wait!" Vernon stopped the two before they could fully exit the castle.

"For how long!" Vernon asked. He knew Moonbin and Eunwoo would not just up and leave that easy or for anything... that long.

"You're a smart one," Moonbin snickered, he pushed his hand into his pocket.

He pulled out a small note that he let fall sweetly to the hallway floor.

"Off now," Moonbin said finally and the two left out through the front door.

Klaus closed the door after them and walked over to the note they had left to the ground. He picked it up and stared blankly at it.

"Oh dear, I completely forgot," Klaus put his hand to his cheek shaking his head, "I can't read."

Vernon clapped his hands, "Well hurry on now, give me the paper!"

Klaus obeyed and walked from the hallway and to the throne room where the king sat on his throne impatiently holding his hands out like a child.

Klaus handed Vernon the paper and the boys eyes shot down instantly and read what the paper said out loud so Seungkwan could hear since he couldn't read either.

"Roses are red. Roses are white.
But which one smells like your wife?
You don't know but I do.
Once you find out, don't feel so blue....
Just beat it until it's black and goo?"

"Huh?" Vernon furrowed his eyebrows not getting it.

"That was a very shitty poem..." Klaus yawned, annoyed that the fun had gone.

Vernon rolled his eyes and turned the page over.  It seemed there were a few more scribbled words on the back. This time he read it in his head.

Confused?
Or maybe amused?
Don't assume.
All the answers are in the womb.

Vernon placed them paper down and looked forward.

What is this?
Some form of riddle?

Vernon stared down at the paper again. The word womb ringing in the back of his head over and over again.

Seungkwan pushed his hand to his mouth. His heart felt like it was pounding in his throat.

"What's in the womb?"

"Eh?" Seungkwan shot his head up at Vernon, his eyes widened and his lips trembled.

Vernon frowned and turned his face towards his lover's. His eyes widened at the other boy's frightened glare.

"What's wrong?" Vernon questioned.

Seungkwan looked away quickly catching himself. Maybe too late. "N-nothing!"

Vernon was quiet. His stare rested on Seungkwan, which made the boy grow more and more nervous.

Finally Vernon turned his stare away from him and towards Klaus, "Pack our valuables we're leaving."

Klaus bowed with a small smirk and left the room.