-Deception-

"Junhui, Junhui, Junhui!"

Junhui's eyes spread open quickly as he got into a defensive position, his fist raised in the air as the knife hidden at his side slid out and pushed against the disturbance's throat. 

"Awe!" suddenly out of shock from seeing who it was that had visited him so late in the night, he dropped his blade on the floor, and his hands instantly eased. 

"I-I apologize, your highness," Junhui whispered as he got up from the sofa quickly and bowed to the prince sitting on the floor.

"Now no need to make a scene Jun," Seungkwan snickered slyly, before grabbing the knife that had fallen into his lap and passing it over to Junhui again, "Come sit with me."

Junhui furrowed his eyebrows in slight confusion at the prince's seemingly nice nature and slowly he sat onto the floor in front of him.

"Where is Minghao?" Seungkwan suddenly asked, making Junhui's heart fly into his throat.

"He's not in here, Klaus brought him to one of the other chambers," Junhui told as he watched the way Seungkwan's head tilted to one side to check if Minghao may be hidden in the shadows behind the other.

"Awe," Seungkwan looked around, his eyes scanned the darkroom to double-check that were no other beings present in the room.

When the coast seemed clear, Seungkwan leaned into Junhui's face and startled him right then.

"Wha-" 

Seungkwan grabbed onto Junhui's loud flapping lips, concealing them to a muffle, "Quiet down, no one shall know I sneaked out of his majesty's chambers."

Junhui nodded and Seungkwan leaned back a bit, and let out a small sigh, "I need some questions answered, and although I hate the thought of asking a damned snake like you for help, I'm afraid you're the only one who knows much about our kind."

Junhui scoffed at such a remark, he knew full well the snake here was not him, but instead, the prince that poisoned his father.

"You see, there's been something off about me lately," Seungkwan explained, leaning back into the softness of the carpet beneath them, "My scent has changed."

Junhui's eyes widened, and his mouth hung open, "You are not saying you are preg-"

"No!" Seungkwan exclaimed, and quickly he covered his mouth and closed his eyes, his ears twisting to hear if he had woken up anyone.

When it seemed fine, Seungkwan sighed and glanced at Junhui that was looking at him like he was crazy. 

Seungkwan looked down at his fingers, he didn't know how to get the answers he wanted without having to spill his secrets. Something he knew he couldn't do with Junhui at all cost.

"It can't be that... you see me and Vernon we are of different species so-"

"It's not impossible," Junhui cut him off straight away, "His majesty the king and highness were not completely of the same species when they conceived you."

"What?" Seungkwan furrowed his eyebrows at Junhui's words.

"Must you be so oblivious to everything," Junhui shook his head in annoyance at Seungkwan's lack of knowledge, "Your mother the queen is half Asmo and Siren."

Junhui crossed his arms and leaned back onto the sofa, "How else do you think she was able to capture your father's attention, it's obvious she used his weakness to her advantage, and you think you being able to sing came from pure talent?

"Well not quite, Asmo's don't partake in such unnecessary things, but because of that siren part of you, it's only natural for you to be able to sing a note or two."

Seungkwan pushed his hand to his mouth, his blood felt cold and his skin sticky like honey. 

...If my mother was half an Asmo and Siren would that mean...

"Could she- my mother, that damned woman," Seungkwan grabbed Junhui by his shirt and pulled him in, his eyes wide and shaking, "Could she have more..."

"More?" Junhui furrowed his eyebrows.

"More than one child?" Seungkwan whispered, his hands trembled as he clenched Junhui's shirt tightly in a fist.

Junhui looked away, he opened his mouth slowly and spoke quietly, "I... I'm not sure."

"I mean she was still half Asmo, and you were her first and last child so..." Junhui pushed his hands onto Seungkwan's trying to pry him off, but Seungkwan wouldn't budge.

"Well obviously I'm her last, that old man wouldn't even touch that bastard of a woman after I was born," Seungkwan told, before pushing Junhui from him and putting his hand to his head, a small cruel smile formed on his lips, "That fucking psychopathic bitch was really useful in the end, huh?"

Seungkwan pushed his hand to his stomach, his eyes shifted up and he smiled.

Part Siren...

"Awe but..." Seungkwan's eyes widened as he suddenly remembered something extremely vital.

If I really can have more than one child...

Then I could've been pregnant this whole time... but then... If I am

What exactly did that potion that Joshua send to us do to me?

Seungkwan suddenly felt like his stomach was turning, and quickly he got up from the floor and he ran out of the darkroom and into the hallways of the castle, he stepped slowly towards the stairs, but he stopped on the first step and dropped to his knees.

The thought of him losing another child made him sick. Terribly sick.

Seungkwan pushed his head out the bars of the stairs and he vomited down, and his eyes fluttered tiredly after he had let out his filth.

Would Joshua do such a thing?

He's a Haven... would he even dare to take away newborn life?

Isn't that against his own morals?

But then again... do Haven's even have any relations to God?

I don't... I don't remember reading anything about them in my youth... I just remember in my Kingdom they weren't always known to be honest.

Just known to be rulers of deception.

Just what did Joshua do?

-

Vote♡
Comment☆