-Sounds of Love-

- Asmo Realm -

The king got up from his throne, he pushed his fur cloak behind him as he opened his arms for the young boy, standing tall and strong in front of him.

"My future son in law,"  The king cheered happily, as the boy smiled, showing off his glistening snow white teeth.

"Still, your smile as charming as the day I was first introduced to you," Ven complimented, he really did admire his sons fiancée greatly, having picked him out himself.

Of course Seungkwan being a boy himself, the chance he would be engaged to a woman was high, but because of the Kings lack of care for his son, he arranged for a man to marry Seungkwan in order to pass down the name of the king to the husband rather than Seungkwan himself. Knowing all too well that Seungkwan would not be a compassionate ruler to his people. 

"Yes and as yours, your Majesty," the boy bowed slightly, accepting the compliment respectfully.

"You sure are a charmer," The king chuckled, "oh, and do call me Ven, I will be your father in law very soon."

"I'm honored Ven," the boy said, his eyes like stars reflected off the nights sparkling waters, "but where is this fiancée of mine, I have await long for his hand and I wish to wed him now."

The kings face went soft as he looked to his wife that only looked down in shame. 

"Seungkwan has been banished, he is no longer heir to the throne as of now, but I still wish for you to become king of this kingdom someday, I have awaited this for so long, so if you so kindly would accept, I will adopt any young maiden or bachelor, you wish," The king suggested, taking the boy by the hands, this was his last chance to create the next heir to the throne without his son, "with them you may marry and devote yourself to ruling my people."

The boy didn't give it any thought before giving his answer,"Unfortunately, I cannot accept this kind offer."

Both the king and queen looked up at him shocked, did this young boy really reject an offer to become this king of the Alucamous kingdom.

"Why not?" The king asked, feeling light headed.

The boy looked off to the small throne beside the kings and queens chair, where Seungkwan should be, "Because I have waited six years to call your son my own, I am already too deeply in love to accept anyone other than him, so I humbly reject your most generous offer." 

The boy turned around, letting go of the kings hand, following the red carpet down the room, halting by the sound of the kings last attempt, "He has been banished to the human realm, if you can find him and return him to our kingdom before the next snow fall, he can be the one you wed."

The boy felt a small golden bell ring in the middle of his chest, and his body felt like a match being set on fire, as he said these words, with a cherry bright smile spread across his face, "Deal."

With that the boy left on his quest. To find his fated one.

- Human Realm -

The intoxicating smell of a soft white snowflake flower, blooming in the roots of a marble floor.

A blank vision of fuzz and fluff flying across the foggy grey surface, bouncing between the enclosed bleach white walls.

Trapped again in the room of roses.

Seungkwan once again trapped in the room of venom and poison.

He rolled his shinning eyes up letting the fluids collecting in the corners to plop down his red puffy lids.

Sounds of low groans flowed out of his slightly gaped mouth.

You're wrong.

You're wrong.

Vernon you bastard you're wrong!

Seungkwan groaned letting his head fall, looking down at his lap. His wrist pained because of the harsh metal cuffs around them, squeezing and tugging on his thin petal skin.

He watched his tears splatter all over his bare legs, dripping down onto the white sheets.

He bit his bottom lip looking down at his naked body, colors of purple and blue covered every part that could be hidden.

"He's right," Seungkwan squeaked out, his voice cracking.

Vernon is the only one that will ever love someone like me.

Someone so dirty and low as me.

Only Vernon.

That's why I'll never leave.

-

Finally after a long travel he had reached it to the entrance between the Asmo realm and the Human realm.

He had high hopes that he would show up in the right Human kingdom where Seungkwan rest, seeing as there were many he could end up in, because the Human realm was at random, and you could turn up in any place, in any kingdom. 

He had no fears to show up in the 'Kingdom of white roses' which they described Vernon's kingdom as, because of the known fact that there were white roses planted in every forest area that could grow them. 

The boy indeed feared no white rose, for they didn't effect him. The only thing he feared was the glass that could reflect beautiful images to evil ones.

As he stepped out of his dark wine carriage, and towards the golden gates, he could feel the pounding of his heart in the middle of his chest.

It was finally his time, the time that he would claim Seungkwan for his own.

The boy that he met at the age of 12, that stole his heart, would finally become his.

As soon as the gates pushed open so very gracefully, the boy walked through and instantly smelt the sweet smell of sugary treats, and felt the softness of the grass against his ankles.

He opened his eyes for only a second, but was slightly blinded by the bright lights, making him fall to his knees in shock, waiting for only a few moments more.

In the distance the sound of footsteps could be heard slowly making their way to him, and instantly he shot his head up to see the source of these footsteps and his eyes glistened at the sight.

There were two boy's standing above him, one was tall with wavy blonde hair and his ears were slightly pointed and the one beside him was smaller, his hair was a much more lighter blonde, and he had similar ears too.

You could tell by their appearance that they weren't humans, but by scent you wouldn't even think they were supernatural creatures.

The both of them wore confused expression, their eyes examining the boy as if they were collecting answers with just stare alone.

The boy turned his head around slightly, to take a better look at his surroundings and he suddenly had started noticing different aspects of the earth he was sitting on.

One the grass wasn't a vibrant green, instead it was pastel green, and the trees seemed to look almost plastic rather then hard like bark.

Factors like these, led him to believe that he had landed in the fairy kingdom, that was in fact, apart of the Human realm, which only meant he had a long way to get to Seungkwan, and some explaining to do to the two fairy boys now grinning devilishly towards him.

"Um.." the boy spoke gently, fixing his voice, "I am-"

"We know," The crowns on the two boys heads, shined tremendously bright, as their smiles turned to toothy grins, "Welcome, Siren."

-

Vote♡
Comment☆