-Free Day-

Seungkwan fluttered his eyes open, and let out a calming yawn as he slowly lifted himself up in the bed.

"Hm?" Seungkwan licked his chapped lips as he glanced around the empty room.

His head slowly turned beside him, looking down at the lifeless sheets beside him.

"He's gone," Seungkwan mumbled to himself, he leaned back against the headboard of the bed, and let out another soft cat-like yawn.

Seungkwan knew well enough when he was to wake up in the bed alone there were two things that would happen. If Vernon was going only for a while, he'd be put in the flower room, but if Vernon was going to go for longer than that, that would mean he would have to stay in the room on his own and be consumed by boredom as he waiting for him to return.

Seungkwan sighed and turned his head away from the door in front of him, his attention suddenly being taken by a piece of paper on the drawer next to the bed.

Seungkwan quickly crawled his way to the drawer and picked the paper up, he looked over the words a few times but nothing, he couldn't read a thing.

Of course it had nothing to do with Vernon's hand writing, in fact it was beautifully written. Unfortunately it was because Seungkwan couldn't read human writing.

"Ugh!" Seungkwan groaned at the stupid piece of useless writing.

"Your highness," a voice sounded behind Seungkwan, making the boy jump.

Seungkwan quickly turned his head around to see who is was, and his eyes locked eyes with a man he hadn't seen before.

He was tall and had short curly black hair, his eyes were a bright burning red and he had a mannequin-like smile that displayed slightly pointed teeth, his face looked like it should be purely blank without expression yet he forced a smile.

Although he was quite handsome, Seungkwan could do without the smile.

He was also wearing a butlers outfit, yet last time Seungkwan remembered Vernon got rid of all his butlers and left only maids.

"U-um," Seungkwan put the paper down and slid himself back into the bed and his bottom half beneath the sheets, "M-master is not h-here..."

The man tilted his head at Seungkwan, "Pardon?"

Seungkwan looked around, to see if his eyes had tricked him, that maybe Vernon really was hanging around somewhere.

But he wasn't. He was really gone.

The man suddenly clasped his hands together, "Ah, you must be confused why I suddenly called you, 'your highness,' my apologies, I just thought you read the paper before I entered."

Seungkwan glanced at the paper and then back at the man in front of him, "I-I can't read..."

"Can't..." The man chuckled, "No worries, here I'll read it for you."

Seungkwan looked at the man strangely as he watched him walked over to the bed and pick up the note.

"Hello Sweetheart,

Today I have some business I must attend to, and so I have left the castle. I have notified the staff that you are allowed to leave the room and do as you wish, and that from now on this is how it'll be every time I leave. Although you are having your freedom inside you are still not prohibited to leave the castle, I have hired a special butler to watch you on these days, he is there for the soul purpose to serve you. Don't worry he doesn't have a clue about what you are all he knows is that you are my fiancée. That is all. Enjoy your time love, and do look forward to my return as I am for you."