-A Flower Died In the Sun-

Moonbin and Eunwoo stood outside the golden gates looking out to the front of the castle, they both were a bit awed by the sight, the castle was so small compared to theirs.

"Is this a castle, or a village hut?" Moonbin asked turning to Eunwoo, his face didn't look like he was joking.

"I'm sure this is it," Eunwoo said, pulling out another ball and looking into it, seeing if they actually did get the right place or not, "I guess humans are too simple minded to create advance materials like us."

Moonbin nodded in agreement and stepped forward, touching the golden bars of the gate, sudden being bombarded by guards.

"You cannot touch his majesties gates or be present in front of the castle unless having made an appointment before-hand," the guard in the front of the other four said, placing his sword to the floor, as to warn the two.

"Well we did make an appointment," Moonbin chirped happily, tilting his head at the guards with a devilish smile.

"His Majesty does not take in people at this hour," The guard said instantly knowing of the consequences of allowing someone in without permission.

"When does he take in people?" Moonbin asked, that perky grin never once leaving his lips.

"He takes in princes's and members of the royal family, not pest like you two," The guard scoffed, the others behind him chuckled mockingly towards him.

"Understood," Moonbin bowed, and looked over to Eunwoo giving him a small approving wink.

"What would you like me to do young master?" Eunwoo said with a smile and eyes that were as dead as a corpse.

"Mm, well to defy me is one thing but to insult me is unacceptable," Moonbin said, then with a sweet snicker, he then whispered with venom in his voice, "so therefore, as they say in the siren kingdom..."

"Death looks better when its painted in red."

With that Eunwoo sung a tune of peaches and cream, and as if the men were being consumed by the sound, they almost willingly, pulled out their swords and plunged the muscle of their thick necks, hacking into and through skin, cutting their heads clean off, their bodies falling to their knees, bowing down in pardon, for Moonbin.

"Apology accepted," Moonbin chirped happily, opening the gates, and walking around the damp red grass and lumps of bodies.

Eunwoo followed behind Moonbin looking around for any guards that would be securing around, but he realized as they made their way closer to the castle doors that there weren't anyone guarding outside, instead what laid throughout and around the castle were the rare white rose.

"Hm, so this king that so dearly loves my beautiful bride to be, is growing white roses outside his joke of a castle," Moonbin spoke mockingly as he stepped over any flower in his path, "How pleasant, he must really consider his fiancee's health, much more worthy than me."

Eunwoo chuckled at Moonbin's sarcasm, "It's smart though if you think about it, because now we'll have more trouble getting him out alive."

"It'll just take a bit longer is all," Moonbin chuckled, walking up the white staircase.

"It can be quick if you don't mind marry a corpse," Eunwoo said, a hint of shade in his voice.

"Now don't be silly," Moonbin laughed knocking down on the white mirror shiny door, "I won't allow anyone else kill my fiancee."

"Because" Moonbin put on his sweetest smile as the door began to open, "he's mine."

-

Moonbin and Eunwoo reached the door, to where the butler they just met, Klaus, leaded them to without any hesitation or objection.