-Sleep Potion-

The front doors to the castle flung open with a small push of the hand when Junhui and Klaus made their way down the royal hall, Junhui had a small merit in his step.

"What's this."

Junhui's eyes widened at the curling sound of the exact person he's been avoiding for the whole month, quickly he turned around to face the owner of the voice.

Instantly he bent forward and bowed to the corrupt king.

Vernon looked down at the Asmo with eyes of cold and unforgiving, "You fool, you dare bow down to me."

"You mock me!" Vernon yelled his hand flung up in the air, "you are a man of treason and for that reason alone I say, take his head and lay it out on the fields for the kingdom to see!"

Klaus tilted his head, his cheeks burned a hot pink, he was delighted at the sudden demand, oh how he had no clue the King's hatred for this man was so great.

But then again he did make an agreement with the Asmo.

Oh, whatever.

Klaus turned around, his hand shaped into a sharp blade like figure and his eyes flashed a bright daring red.

"Goodbye," he chirped happily raising his arm up.

"Not so fast."

Silence filled the room and Vernon groaned in irritation as he turned to no one other than Siren prince Moonbin, who was leaning at the bars, looking down at the scene in the front.

"I'm afraid you can't kill this one," Moonbin said with a sly tone as he pushed himself off the bars and subjected his attention to the human staring daggers at him.

"You have no right to that monsters life!" Vernon said, his fist tightened at his sides.

"I have every right to every life in this castle," Moonbin said with a sly smirk, "Including yours."

Vernon clicked his tongue off the roof of his mouth before turning back to Klaus that was staring up at him from the end of the spiral staircase, "Where have you been?"

Klaus smiled, his hand cracked back to its normal shape before bowing respectfully to his king, "Feasting."

"It better not of been any-"

"No of course not," Klaus smiled his pointed teeth on full display, "I would never feast on your precious people your majesty."

"Good, then come now, take this list," Vernon said, pushing his hand out a small note with the listed medicines flashed in the thin air.

Klaus obeyed, in an instant taking the list from the boy's hand, his eyes scanned down the unusual needings, "What's this your majesty, are you cooking up a potion?"

"No, now stop asking questions and retrieve those things quickly," Vernon told, waving for the Celus to be dismissed.

 "Not just yet, I need him," Moonbin spoke up, causing the king to roll his eyes in annoyance.

"And for what reason do you need my butler, don't you have your own!" Vernon argued, stomping in his place.

"Mine is occupied," Moonbin said, his cheeks a bit red as he crossed his arms.

"Fine do as you wish you wretched creature!" Vernon yelled out in frustration before storming off down the hall, making his way back to the only person not pissing him off in the whole castle.

Moonbin only scoffed before turning his head back to the Celus smiling villainously at him.

"Now you!" Moonbin pointed a shaky finger at the Vampire staring up at him with the biggest wicked smile you could imagine plastered on his mischievous little face.

"How dare you pierce us with that sinful venom of yours, have you any idea w-what we-" Moonbin stopped himself at that, realizing how red his face was getting, and how jittery his voice was becoming.

"Sorry," Klaus sunk his head down, only to stare up at the boy again with his brows curved and his grin widening devilishly, "I thought you two had some tension you needed to let out."

Moonbin blocked his face, and just shook his head, "I'm going to need you to get rid of the mark on Eunwoo, he's-"

"In pain?" Klaus asked tilting his head, "Did you dry out all the pleasure from him, you greedy Siren you look completely satisfied."

Klaus glid his rough tongue over his pointed teeth in delight, "Your mark is completely healed."

"J-Just get on with it!" Moonbin yelled, his face now completely consumed in the harsh crimson color.

Junhui walked down the hall, having already escaped from that fatuous conversation.

Quickly he ran to the room he last left Minghao, his heart soothing at the sight of him still resting peacefully in his space on the rose-patterned couch.

"Please, rest well my love," Junhui said, before leaning down and landing an almost loving kiss on the boy's soft lips.

He didn't even notice it when those same lips began to move on their own, melting and motioning into the kiss with him, the same sort of passion being expressed by the other.

When they pulled away, Junhui fluttered his eyes open and his voice ripped in a loud yell at the sight of other chocolate brown eyes staring back at him.

Minghao he was...

Awake.

"What's wrong, Junhui," Minghao looked around at his surroundings, his eyebrows furrowed in confusion, "Where the hell are we?"

"W-why!" Junhui yelled, but quickly he shook off his nerves, quickly he pulled out the sleeping potion from his pocket, "N-no you can't be awake."

"I'm sorry Minghao but you," Junhui crawled back to Minghao and pushed the small purple bottle to the boy's lips, "You have to go to sle-"

N-no.

No.

NO!

In less than a second, Junhui's plans shattered into a million pieces, each piece was soaked in the purple sparkling liquid that puddled around it. 

Minghao he had slapped the bottle away.

Minghao had destroyed his only chance at survival. 

Away.

"How could you!" Junhui yelled out, grabbing the boy by the shoulders shaking him, "You fucking imbecile you just fucking killed yourself!"

"What are you talking about!" Minghao yelled in fear, "What's going on Junhui, why were you trying to poison me just now, w-what did I do to you, why!"

"It wasn't poison...i-it," Junhui sunk his head down into Minghao's shoulders, his tears that formed in the corner of his eyes began to soak the bandage around the younger's neck.

It was our only chance.

-

"Bastard," Vernon yelled, slamming his hand on the wall.

"V-Vernon... what's wrong," Seungkwan mumbled from under the sheets, fear took shape in his voice.

Vernon took a deep inhale and then a long exhale, trying his very hardest to calm down so he didn't lash out on his already pained lover.

"It's nothing, let your mind feel no strain," Vernon told, moving from the door now making his way to the boys' side on the bed.

Seungkwan pushed the comforters off him a bit, and quickly without any hesitation he grabbed Vernon from the back and pulled him into the bed with him, holding the boy tightly in his arms, "Then let there be no strain on yours."

"Let us lie peacefully," Seungkwan spoke tenderly, in his arms he held the love of his life.

Vernon agreed silently, and turned around returning the warm embrace, "you're right."

"Let us lie peacefully."

-

Vote♡
Comment☆