-He is Mine-

Seungkwan hopped out of the tub, feeling like there was still some of Vernon still left in him, but he ignored it, having already gotten out and turned off the tap.

Seungkwan grabbed a towel from the side of the room, first drying himself off before wrapping it around his chest, remembering how Vernon preferred him to wrap his whole body rather than his bottom, because he had become "lewd" all over. 

"Have I really?" Seungkwan mumbled looking into the mirror, opening the flaps of the towel to reveal his whole body, covered in hickeys and bite marks.

Mm I guess.

Seungkwan thought as he wrapped it securely around himself again, and walking out the bathroom and into the bedroom again, looking off at Vernon that was still sticky all over and sleeping soundly on the bed.

He walked over to Vernon, and touched the scratch marks on his back that he left, "aren't you just the same now."

Seungkwan then made his way across the room to the other boy's closet looking in for something to wear.

He ended up pulling out one of Vernon's shirts and a pair of his shorts, and slipping them on slowly.

The clothes were extremely baggy because Seungkwan hadn't, yet, been able to completely go back to his normal size, but he was starting to get better than before and he was happy enough that the clothes weren't completely falling down.

"Okay, bye now," Seungkwan chirped happily, towards Vernon's body and skipped out of the room, closing the door quietly behind him.

"Your highness."

"W-wha," Seungkwan jumped from Klaus suddenly appearing from beside him, "Don't just pop out of no where!"

Klaus snickered and pat Seungkwan on the head in which resulted in the boy pushing himself back from the creature, "Don't touch me."

"Oh you're not still mad about that now are you?" Klaus chuckled, putting his hand to his mouth.

Seungkwan rolled his eyes and turned around to walk away but was suddenly taken aback when Klaus grabbed his hand and pulled the boy to him, "Now, now don't go running off just yet, there's someone here to meet you."

Seungkwan tilted his head, "What?"

Realizing how Klaus was holding him, Seungkwan pushed the Celus from him.

"Klaus, how can there be someone waiting for me, don't you know there isn't supposed to be people here at this time of day?" Seungkwan said, lecturing him, "Plus people aren't allowed to see me, unless Vernon is with me."

"I think these two are an exception," Klaus said, a suspicious smirk forming his sly face.

Seungkwan frowned and stepped back from the butler, "I don't think so..."

"Just follow me your highness," Klaus said calmly, "Because I don't know what they'll do to My Lord if you don't."

Seungkwan gulped sharply and nodded, following the butler down the curved stairs, getting onto the first floor of the palace and walking down the great hall to the royal throne room, Klaus opened the door and Seungkwan could of sworn the creature looked to be nervous.

Seungkwan and his butler walked in and Seungkwan looked around confused until his eyes laid on two boys, one was sitting on the throne smirking down at him and the other was standing by his side looking at him as if he was a cockroach infesting the room.

Seungkwan stepped back and looked to his side, so he could ask Klaus who these boys were, but Klaus was no longer there. Which only made Seungkwan more nervous to be standing in front of these two strangers.