-Confession-

"Good news?" Vernon mumbled. He put his hands on the ground and slowly he lifted himself up from the floor. "What good news..."

Seungkwan put his head down and stepped back, his body bumped against Jeonghan who took him by the shoulders and patted them.

Seungkwan glanced up at him and Jeonghan spoke softly, "Here, why don't you go back into the bedroom for a while, you must be tired."

Jeonghan smiled, and turned Seungkwan around and led him back into the bedroom. Seungkwan kept his head down and left without said a thing.

"Vernon." Joshua called out, from behind the other boys.

Vernon stayed still, his eyes forward to the place where Seungkwan had already left. His eyes seemed to look past into the distance.

His mind was absorbed in thought. What is going on?

Why did Seungkwan react in such a way to me? Did I do something to him? Did they say something to him?

Wait.

That's not the matter right now.

Vernon finally turned around to where his group of friends stood behind him. His eyes seemed bleak and uncaring.

"What are you truly here for?" Vernon asked.

His tone seemed almost threatening and it most likely was.

He knew what his friends were like. Although they were very sweet and generous people, there were limits to such attitudes. They had certain values and views about who should and should not be within the walls of the human realm. And Vernon knew they would not allow a being like Seungkwan to live here nor rule.

Marrying Seungkwan and having a child with him would no longer be in Vernon's personal interest. It would be in the hands of the royal counsel. The decision would be weighed and discussed and there would come a solution. A solution that Vernon already knew would he wouldn't like.

No matter his influence on his friends. When it came down to it they would do what is best for the kingdom. And that would be returning Seungkwan to his country in an exchange for no war.

Seungkwan did not belong here.

Vernon stood still, his glare deepened as he awaited his friends reply. His heart thumped in his chest and his mind scrambled for a plan if they knew of this forbidden love.

What ever would Vernon do? Kill them? How could he kill his best mates from childhood.

He should not consider such a gruesome thing but... Seungkwan was important to him.

Far too important. Vernon could never let go of what they had been through. They were in too deep. To the point there was no other escape for them but each other.

Vernon knew if he had to let Seungkwan go he'd lose himself. He'd do something dangerous. To himself. If not himself to Seungkwan. He could not risk it and if it meant taking his friends...

To save Seungkwan.

Vernon felt his heart squeeze in his chest. His mind twisted and ached. The situation at hand reminded him of his father. Had Vernon become worst since that incident? Before he was willing to give mercy to his father and even hurt for him when he died. But was this situation different?

Vernon wouldn't hesitate for even a moment to murder his friends for Seungkwan. Had he become completely consumed in his unhealthy obsession with the creature, that even his morals had gone.