-In The Womb-

Vernon sat down in an old wooden chair beside the large red sheeted bed in the middle of the main guest room. He sat leaning back, his stare silent as we watched over his unconscious lover.

Vernon's eyes sank in and deep black circles formed bags under his dark brown eyes. His hair was dry and messy, and looked as if it had been pulled and rubbed every which way. His body was paling and his skin looked wet with moisture. He had become a mirror of his lover's complexion. As if he was dying faster every second Seungkwan stayed unconscious.

He's been gone for three days already. I don't know what to do. Vernon ran his fingers through his dry hair, and let out a sigh. The witch doctor we brought is basically useless.

"I can't call joshua either..." Vernon mumbled. He wanted to though.

Joshua was the most qualified to help in these situations. It was like he had all the knowledge of the world in his hands. Joshua also seemed to have an idea what was wrong with Seungkwan too. But regardless Vernon could not risk bringing him to Crimsonvain.

Mainly because Joshua would not be able to stay. He'd have to return back to his kingdom at some point and Vernon could not have someone knowing his location. Surely the sirens would find out through some sort of mind fucking.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck!" Vernon yelled. He got up from his chair and kicked it to the floor, then gripped his hair in his hands again. His heart felt heavy and clouded with anger.

Vernon glanced back at Seungkwan. His eyes glued to Seungkwan's rested expression. He looked blank and pale. Sick.

He looked dead.

Vernon let out a long sigh. He let his hands drop to his sides. "Please..."

Vernon moved over to Seungkwan and sat on the bed next to him, he placed his index and middle finger on his neck. He could feel the faint beat of the boys heart through his skin. "You're breathing."

"Barely though." Vernon sighed and got up from the bedside. He placed his chin in his palm and paced the room back and forth.

"What the fuck happened?" Vernon mumbled. His mind felt muddled. "Why was he bleeding like that?"

"And there too... I never touched him... I hadn't for a long while..." Vernon said, he wiped the sweat off his upper lip.

Vernon groaned to himself. "What did someone else touch him, without my knowledge?"

Vernon turned to Seungkwan, his eyes glued to the boy. He moved over to him and pulled the blanket off of him, he looked down and slid his fingers down his chest all the way to his thighs.

He gripped them in his hands and lifted one of his thin thighs up and he titled his head slightly to see for himself.

Vernon knew Seungkwan's body. He knew what moles he had on what places. What places were the softest. What places were the lightest. He knew everything he needed to know about Seungkwan's special figure.

So when he lifted his legs and saw Seungkwan's part he could easily say. "It's normal."

Even if Seungkwan was unloyal. There would be a reason. Maybe not a good one but he'd have a reason. Though it seems that's not the case to begin with.

Hm... Vernon placed his hand on the boys sticky forehead.

Although you're still sleeping and you look so Ill. At least with all the rest when you do wake you're body will be functioning all the better.

You'll have all your little asmo powers back. Which I'm sure you'll be happy with. Vernon chuckled to himself.

"What could be the case?" Vernon sat back, his body sunk into the bed next to Seungkwan.

"Could it be..."

"Those sirens?" Vernon whispered.

What did they say before they left. No. What did they leave for me...

Vernon's eyes widened and he slipped off the bed and ran towards his coat from that day that he left, that was on the round table at the far side of the room. He quickly picked it up and ruffled through it. He tried to find the paper. He hoped he kept it.

There in his chest pocket was the note and he flipped it over to read it for a second time.

"Roses are red. Roses are white.
But which one smells like your wife?
You don't know but I do.
Once you find out, don't feel so blue....
Just beat it until it's black and goo?"

What does this mean? Roses are red, roses are white... which one smells like... Seungkwan?

Well he smells like a rose. Vernon thought and then he turned to Seungkwan and furrowed his eyebrows. Wait no... lately he's been smelling like a white rose... but it doesn't mean anything...

We've talked about this too... I'm sure he said it meant nothing if the smell changed and it was the same flower... didn't he. Wait did he or?

But so what. Is he dying then? No. What. No. Vernon stopped himself from getting too worried. He remembered there was still more to say at the back and so he turned the page again.

"Confused?
Or maybe amused?
Don't assume.
All the answers are in the womb."

"In the womb..." Vernon repeated.

"The answers..." Vernon turned around and he walked back to Seungkwan.

Womb... but Seungkwan doesn't have a womb. Does this mean his stomach? But no, why would they use womb?

Vernon looked down at Seungkwan tummy. His belly was a bit round. A little chubbier than the rest of his skinny body. Could he have a womb in there?

But he's a boy... and he's an asmo... does it matter? I mean am I acting ignorant thinking other beings reproduce the same as humans. He could very much have a...Vernon put his hand on his head.

But if he did... does that mean... there's something in it? Vernon's eyes widened. He moved forward and sat on the bed. He placed his hand on the boys stomach gently.

"Are you... pregnant?"

Vernon grabbed his hand back and moved from the bed quickly. He pushed his hand to his chest and he turned away and began to breathe heavily. Sweat started to form on his head. "Fuck. Fuck no he's not fucking pregnant."

"No way." Vernon said, "He can't be. No how could he?"

I fucked him so many times before and he never did. No way in hell he'd be pregnant now all of a sudden. It's impossible. No, those sirens just wrote womb because they probably couldn't think of another word.

He's not... Vernon bit his lip. He's...

Fuck what am I even saying? Anything is possible with the little thing.

Vernon looked at Seungkwan again finally accepting it.

"He's fucking pregnant."

-

Oop—

Vote <3
Comment ;)