-Cognizance-

Small Announcement: Might change the title of this story to something more fitted, but don't know for sure. Just notifying you in case you see an update to a story title you've never seen. That's all enjoy the read, ch a little longer than normal.

-not edited-

-

Seungkwan was gently sat down by Klaus, onto the cold concrete ground on the level in the basement; the area that was once Seungkwan's personal cell, had become his own torture chamber, or as Vernon liked to call it, the 'art room.'

Seungkwan used his little pale hands, that were being harshly rubbed by hemp rope, to wipe his damp cheeks.

Klaus looked down at the boy mockingly as he stared down at the stained floor beneath him, and quickly fixed his face to something gentle and caring as he knelt in front of the poor boy, "Why are you crying, aren't you simply getting your portrait painted?"

"Yes, I just.. get really excited is all..." Seungkwan dug his nails into his feeble cotton soft calms, breaking through a layer of skin. Seungkwan wanted to just blurt out the reason for his sorrow but he didn't want to risk getting in any more trouble than he already is.

Although he had no idea for why he was going to be punished. 

"Makes sense," Klaus smiled wickedly at the creature that didn't bother to lift his head even the slightest, "Who wouldn't be excited to be painted so delicately."

Seungkwan bit the inner part of his bottom lip, giving Klaus an unconvincing nod of approval.

"Any who I should be heading up stairs now, the illustrator will be arriving soon." As Klaus got up to leave, he was suddenly stopped by a quick grip on his wrist.

"W-wait!" Seungkwan cried holding onto Klaus's wrist, startling him a bit.

"Um, yes?" Klaus tilted his head down at Seungkwan, confused why he was stopped.

"Please stay... I don't...." Klaus could feel his wrist being pulled forward as Seungkwan spoke faintly, "...want to...to be down here alone..."

Klaus squinted his eyes, his lips curling into a devilish smile, "Okay I'll stay."

The Celus sat down slowly onto the cold ground, he scooted himself closer to Seungkwan so he was just sitting shoulder to shoulder to him.

"Thank you..." Seungkwan mumbled as he placed his head gently down on Klaus's broad shoulders.

Moments of silence lasted only for seconds before the door flung open and the young king walked through the door happily clapping his red rubber hands together in glee, "Darling~"

Seungkwan felt his spine vibrate in complete fear, as Vernon's eyes fluttered open and towards the fire filled scene in front of him.

In Seungkwans mind, he was simply finding comfort in body warmth, to take some mind off of what pain he will endure.

Though when you look at it from Vernons view, you can see the blazing splints of fire burning holes into the flesh of the Celus so mockingly cocking his head at him as the boy that he claimed as his, rests his head so carefree on his shoulder. 

"Jesus Seungkwan, you fucking whore," Vernon walked over to Seungkwan quickly before harshly grabbing the smaller boy by the wrist pulling him up and to his feet, "No matter what you always find a way to push yourself onto other men, have you no faith for the one you so easily call your true love."

Seungkwan shook his head, "I do, I do, I was just looking for comfort, I'm scared!"

Vernon growled as he pulled the boy to him by the arms, "Comfort in another guys touch?"