One

A/N: I do not own any videos or images used in this book. These characters do not reflect the personalities of the people used for this book. Anyways, enjoy this crappy ff! Remember to vote bcs why not

Your POV

You were currently sleeping peacefully until the devil's spawn decided to wake you up.

Beep. Beep. Beep.

Yup. There it is.

You reluctantly opened your eyes to be met by the sight of your bedroom.

Today was your first day at your new school, and you made it your mission to not be that typical new girl to bump into someone while looking for her class.

Your dad had gotten a better opportunity of expanding his business—more than it already was. You were part of one of the most rich families in South Korea.

But unlike other families, your family decides to stick together. So no, you don't live alone. Sometimes it gets annoying but when you see what other girls your age do, you're extremely thankful that your parents have taught you well.

You heard three loud knocks from the other side of your door.

"Yah! Y/N! Get your lazy ass up!"

It was your brother, Jimin. You both were so close, that sometimes it made people question your relationship. Just the thought of it makes you gag in disgust.

"I'm already awake! You can stop screaming now, booger!" You shouted in response.

Yes, booger. Could you be any more childish?

You walked over to your bathroom and did your morning routine. After you showered, you walked over to your closet and look for some clothes. You decided to wear this:

A/N: hi yea, it's me again deleting another outfit bcs y'all can't respect other people's styles. i'm not saying u should like it, just respect it but y'all couldn't do it so i deleted it, congrats u win 😀😀😀😀😀

[insert outfit you like here my love]

You went downstairs, greeted your family and the housekeepers.

After eating breakfast, you went to the garage to pick a car to take. It might seem a little arrogant, but you gave zero fucks about what people thought of you.

A/N: hi, yes hello again welcum, so i also deleted the car cus wtf was i thinking 😹  pick ur dream car bb, choose what to ride 🙈

Jimin came out of the house running as you were about to pull out the driveway. He hit the top of the car, careful not to damage it. Your dad would flip.

"Why don't you just go by yourself?" You whined.

"Oh come on, just unlock the door!" He exclaimed. You unlocked the door and he hopped in. "Let's go! Oh and stay with me, I don't want to be alone."

"Aw, Jiminie~" You teased. "You afwaid the big guys will bully you?" You made a baby voice.

Jimin sighed irritated, "Let's just go!"

────── 〔✿〕──────

After teasing Jimin the whole ride to school, you finally made it. You both got off and earned stares and comments like: