Five

The class fell silent for a moment and then all students bursted into laughter.

The teacher chuckled, "Okay, Miss.Park, this is no hunger games but i'll allow you to take Mr. Park's place."

Jimin mouthed you a 'thank you' and you smiled at him.

And now, you had to walk all the way to the front. Like I said, you were lazy.

The teacher pressed the button for the song randomizer and the whole class waited.

It stopped in 'Scared To Be Lonely'.

You made your way towards the piano with all eyes on you. You didn't care, to be honest. You just hoped you wouldn't get too emotional while singing.

A/N: just imagine it's your voice bcs why tf not, and if you can't sing well now you do:)

a/n update: cringeeeee omg send help

When you finished you turned to the class who was left in awe. They were amazed and mostly taken aback by your beautiful voice. They clapped and cheered— some catcalls were included.

You had never liked to show off your voice or anything you had. You were nice, well only to be people who deserved to be treated nicely—the ones who didn't... were shown another side of you who wasn't very... how do I put this? Pleasant?

Class continued with more people going up, strangely Jungkook's name was called, and just as any other student you expected him to go up and sing—but he didn't. The teacher didn't even pressure him to go up, he simply continued as if Jungkook's name didn't even appear in the first place.

You were intrigued by this boy. Why did he wear a mask? Why was he treated differently by teachers? Why do others bully him? Why does he stutter? Did anything happen to him?

Your thoughts were interrupted by the bell signaling that it was now time for dance class—your distraction. Dancing was something you enjoyed—it was like being a complete different person for a while and escaping any worries or problems you had. Dancing was your escape.

As you entered, you both had to introduce yourselves again, and you didn't have to dance for the whole class.

The teacher seemed like she could change moods as if she was changing clothes, so you knew you didn't want to piss her off. Pissing her off was something you had to avoid, and the rest of the class seemed to know that as well—they agreed to anything she said.

"So our next assignment will be a couple dance. It will consist of two people of the opposite sex. I don't want any complaints and no, you cannot change partners." Mrs. Song stated as the students replied in unison "Yes, Mrs. Song."

She started calling names. You were partnered with Jungkook and Jimin was partnered with a girl called Minseo. She didn't seem like a total bitch which Jimin was thankful for.

Jungkook POV

Why out of all girls did I have to be partnered up with her?

All boys will hate me more now.

I looked around and saw several glares thrown at me. My breath hitched and I seemed to stop breathing for a moment.

Why me? Why of all people me?

I saw Y/N walking up to me and I wanted to run. Holy shit, what do I do now?

Before I could make up my mind, Y/N was already in front of me, "Hey, kook." She greeted with a smile.

Kook?

I felt myself blush, "H-Hey." I managed to say.

"So, Jimin will go to Minseo's house. So I guess we can practice at my place, if that's okay with you." She suggested and I nodded not making eye contact with her. "Great, here." She handed me her phone and I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion. "Put your phone number in, i'll text you the address, date and time." She said and I nodded.

I typed in my phone number praying to god that I typed it correctly. I handed her her phone back and the teacher spoke up.

"Class is cut short for today, I have to leave school early. The dance is due Thursday. Have a great day." With that said, she grabbed her bag and left.

Today was Tuesday.

"W-We o-only ha-have t-today and t-tomorrow." I spoke up.

"Don't worry, we'll finish up in time. I'll text you later, kookie." She left with Jimin and left me in complete shock.

"K-Kookie?" I mumbled to myself.

I unintentionally blushed again, I grabbed my backpack and ran out the classroom.

━━━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━━━

This one was boring

This one was boring.🙄