Seventeen

Yesterday, you stayed over at Jungkook's—which wasn't planned. And most importantly... you didn't have permission to do so.

Jungkook needed you, and well you just couldn't leave him alone and miserable.

But now here you were.

Sneaking into your own house, trying to avoid your parents. You made it to the stairs, that's until your midget of a brother caught you.

"Oh, hey Y/N, you're home!" He exclaimed loudly, sarcastically, with a smirk on his face.

"Park Jimin, shut the f-"

"What's that, Y/N?" He cupped his ear in your direction. "You slept over at Jungkook's."

You mentally cursed when you heard a pair footsteps coming down the stairs.

You're screwed now, thanks to your lovely brother.

"You what?" Your dad spoke.

You shut your eyes, and mumbled a quick prayer before turning around to face your parents and smiled the best you could in this situation.

For starters, you didn't know what to say. Your parents wouldn't buy any excuse you'd throw at them. Mainly because they value honesty, and you'd feel like an asshole if you lied to them.

"I slept with Jungkook."

"Seriously, you couldn't say it in a different way? Stupid! Stupid! Stupid! Now you're truly screwed!" You thought.

Gasps came from Jimin and your mother while your dad's eyes darkened.

"I mean, no! That came out wrong! I only slept with him! Like sleep! You know? When you close your eyes and open them hours later? I'm still a virgin, I promise!" Closing your eyes, you hoped for the best.

"Go to your room, you're grounded. It doesn't matter if you didn't do the things we thought you did, you still spent the day over without our permission or even letting us know." Your dad averted his gaze to your mother and rubbed her back. "Your mother here was worried sick. You selfishly thought only about yourself, you know how much your mother worries and cares about you. Yet, you couldn't even make a call."

Guilt flushed all over you, eyes softening as you looked at your mother and she looked down. "Sorry, mom. I won't do it again." You said as you knew you had to apologize or things would get worse. Your parents loved you but they were strict at a certain extent.

She smiled at you but it didn't reach her eyes, and your heart broke a little.

"Go to your room, I'll tell someone to take your dinner up to your room. You won't be coming out all day." Your dad said and you nodded.

"Ouh, she got prisoned." Jimin mocked and your dad sent him a glare which shut him up.

You took your phone out of your pocket and handed it to your dad. His eyes softened but quickly turned dark again. He shook his head. "You're lucky I let you keep your phone this time. Go."

You nodded and quickly went up to your room. You sighed as you closed your bedroom door behind you and immediately laid down on your bed facing the ceiling.

You had to yet make it up to your mother. You knew she was quite sensitive about this type of things. She lost her sister like this. Not like lost as in she's missing, lost as in she's no longer alive.

She was kidnapped one night and no one knows by who or why. The police stopped searching for her, closing the case. Your family never got a body to cry to, which worsened your mother's worries.

You met your aunt when you were small— too young to remember now. But you always felt this strong connection towards her. Whenever you went through family pictures and you found pictures of her and you together smiling, you couldn't help but feel as if she was still alive and needed you to do something.

But then again, that could only mean you missed her, right?

Your eyes slowly started to close. Sleep overpowered your senses. You felt your phone vibrate but you felt like sleep was more important.

Because it is.

Unless the person who messaged you was Jungkook.

You shot your eyes open at the thought and quickly grabbed your phone to check who it was.

It is him.

Jungkook:
Hey, noona!☺️

You:
Hey:(

Jungkook:
Why the sad face?:(

You:
I got grounded because I spent the night over at your house:(

Jungkook:
I'll make it up for you, noona!^-^
You want me to come over with snacks and movies to watch?
Are you the sour candy type of person or sweet candy?
Y'know, some people say that you could tell people's personalities by asking this question. 🤔

You:
Jungkook, don't fucking come! I'll get fucking grounded for the rest of the fucking year!! Then we won't be able to see each other ffs!

Jungkook:
Sour candies it is... 😬

━━━━━━━━━━━━

What did I just write? ;-;I'm sorry for the crappy chapter, I'm just trying to update before Monday which is when school starts for me 😭Anyways, I'll hopefully be able to update tomorrow as well! I got my wifi back recently so uploading the chapt...

I'm sorry for the crappy chapter, I'm just trying to update before Monday which is when school starts for me 😭
Anyways, I'll hopefully be able to update tomorrow as well! I got my wifi back recently so uploading the chapter shouldn't be a problem! ☺️